Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For some the fact that the SB's don't rock the "limited" tag or hype the SB XI's aren't as desirable but for me the fact that I was able to purchases a pair of SB's and be able to use a Footlocker coupond, is incredible! Love this shoe, and the SB trio is complete.... For now :nerd:

View media item 1038306

Bruh this looks hella photo shopped.

Last edited:
the pics of the KC's on Kixsquare are makin me nervous. black suede upper look ashy like the girls arms who works next to me , least in 2 of the 3 pics, cant order these sight unseen, just cant do it :smh:

Mine get delivered Monday I'll post a lot of up close shots hope it helps

Care to share how you went about this? Only thing I can think of is sharpie-ing it :lol:, there's a reason I don't customize shoes.

Thought the front shoe was an id
I don't think so. Here's a larger picture, there are designs on the posite. I could be wrong if there's an option for that on nikeID.

900x900px-LL-f2348967_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Those red elites would have been a day one release pickup....on DC of course!.....can't believe no one is saying that these should have been the 2Ks!

I doubt anyone would pick that sole if they through the effort of iDing a pair :lol:

But naw, that palm tree print isn't available on iD (at least yet.)

[/quote]
I come in here every now & again so I don't have to consistently read nonsense like this. It's still YOUR OPINION, not fact.

Btw, **** an ID.

Couldn't have said it any better. Repped for having common sense.

aiight---so A, CHILL :lol: :lol:

B. I'm not finna comb through this thread and find everybody who said they weren't feeling these---but PLEASE move around if you think I'm the only person in the world who wasn't pleased with the execution of the SB XIs.

C. Ok, yea it's my opinion... which is not fact. Nevertheless it's an opinion that is still shared by many. But your opinion IS fact? I mean you said kinda "matter of factly" these sat cuz they're a GR. You know this to be true? Or is it an opinion... just... like.... mine? Tell me how that works? And a cosign from BigJ don't mean nothing :lol: we hardly ever agree on anything. a few months ago he called me crazy saying WTL could never cold drop like ROs cuz we had a date---meanwhile it's a month later and there's no RD for the US and all I'm seeing is people seriously thinking WTL will be a cold drop like ROs. Hell, now you even got people HOPING it's a cold drop. People I don't even know. So, yea. I wasn't crazy. Nor was I alone in thinking that to be a possibility. However, at the time, it was like I was out of mind for thinking that and it could never ever happen in one million billion trillion years.

BUT ANYWHO!!!! YOU STUNNY DAWG YOU SHINING OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS! Be glad with your kicks and don't worry about why or why not they're sitting.

Last edited:
That Pattie, a feisty one she is

laughed at *** a ID tho... read it like Samuel L jackson said it

I'd be surprised if they hit discount. They're drying up on NDC and FNL (though they're both websites that engage in restock shenanigans). There is a FSR on FTL and Co.

Damn NT is all about the BMWs, I had a 335 a while back but can't live without my ram 1500 now. Nice pics fellas

Last edited:
dudes have a real weird thing with id

ids with great options are killing most gr pairs with in any model

11s especially

damn near every id in the id thread looks better than the gr 11s

kps, gammas and aways are the only 3 good grs

It kinda makes sense though @All Ready. If they dropped all those IDs as GRs, they'd sit too.

it would appease a few of us, but then someone else would be saying the same thing

Back
Top Bottom