Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the pics of the KC's on Kixsquare are makin me nervous. black suede upper look ashy like the girls arms who works next to me , least in 2 of the 3 pics, cant order these sight unseen, just cant do it :smh:

Just like I predicted. This release is very much like the Miami nights release.

Really like the South Beaches. Will like them even more in 2 days on discount 
smokin.gif

That's your opinion.

I've seen POORLY EXECUTED shoes & these ain't one of them. People aren't running to buy them cause they're a super GR.

well the thing is, it's not JUST my opinion. You come in every now and again but I been here consistently--- a lotta people share my sentiment. I'd rather pay an extra couple bucks to get a proper SB CW via iD

Last edited:
Domo origato?

Ichiban?

Bennihanas?

... one of them phrases better get me some WTLs

Last edited:
Think reading your post jinxed me. Electric water pump went up on me today. Bout to get dat $800-1k bill
mean.gif
THAT SUCKS!

I feel ya though. Came home Monday to a broken 1/2" water pipe under my crib just running for hours....

Had to army crawl in 4.5" of mud and water to get to the pipe....

Go to Home Depot and buy the SharkBite tubing and fittings....

Army crawl again and do the repair....

Had to wash myself off like a dirty little ****....

Clothes and all....
roll.gif

except for this one:x , theres always an exception to the rules
laugh.gif

I would want the the fuse tealed out, I always thought the black fuse and teal upper should be switched
nah I actually prefer the GS model to those as well.

Soon as I can find somebody to take these Superheroes off my hands I'll be good. If not I'm straight too. I'll just probably NEVER wear them.
but there's no gold really on these which is what made the mens

Think reading your post jinxed me. Electric water pump went up on me today. Bout to get dat $800-1k bill
mean.gif
THAT SUCKS!

I feel ya though. Came home Monday to a broken 1/2" water pipe under my crib just running for hours....

Clothes and all....
roll.gif
was that the high crawl or low crawl when you refer to the army crawl as there will be a diff in how dirty you got
laugh.gif

Think reading your post jinxed me. Electric water pump went up on me today. Bout to get dat $800-1k bill :smh:

THAT SUCKS!

Clothes and all....:rofl:

lol dag man... at least you fixed it. we finally just got home. been on the road since 1130. did a bunch of nothing but sitting and waiting til my car was towed.

sad stuff.

lol dag man... at least you fixed it. we finally just got home. been on the road since 1130. did a bunch of nothing but sitting and waiting til my car was towed.

sad stuff.
Oh snap it was on your car. To bad your not in South, FL. Most of the time easy fix since it's electric....

PS - i don't think the SB didn't sell out because of the execution.

didn't sell out yet due to:
availability: tons available
id option: people have been id'ing this shoe for months now and many like their creations more that what nike put out

had the sb id not existed, this shoe would have been gone asap.

these will sell out eventually. some shoes just take time.

sad stuff.

Oh snap it was on your car. To bad your not in South, FL. Most of the time easy fix since it's electric....

yea man... $525 for the part alone. gonna cost me a G after its all said and done. hoping to get a free oil change out of the deal :rofl:

in all honestly the sb 8s the only ones that matter.

9s were trash. I feel like ppl only copped bc they didnt get the 8s or wanted to make their collection look cool.

XI's......nope.

Just my thoughts though folks. To each their own as yall say.

Headed to the mall in a few to see these babies in person. Have the $200 on hand but gotta see how they strike me live.

in all honestly the sb 8s the only ones that matter.

9s were trash. I feel like ppl only copped bc they didnt get the 8s or wanted to make their collection look cool.

XI's......nope.

Just my thoughts though folks. To each their own as yall say.

I had ZERO intentions of scoring 9s... but I went to Nike Dallas at like 4pm on some ***** and giggles and they had my size. I think I bought them out of sheer astonishment more than anything. AND "Same damn time" was popular so I was like "yo I can rock the 8s AND the 9s, at the same damn time" :lol: :smh: I bought 'em to stunt. Clear and simple. I was like "man it's fools couldn't get the 8s or the 9s and I got both! "

View media item 1038597

Back
Top Bottom