1. ALL STAR GAME 7'S
2. WTL 11'S
3. RED CARPET 7'S
4. SOUTH BEACH LEBRON 8
5. BIG BANG 9'S
6. PURE PLATINUM 10'S
7. GOLD MEDAL 10'S

IN ORDER OF MY FAVORITE LEBRONS OF ALL TIME :tongue:
Hell yes chlorine 7 best Bron that's happened couldn't agree more, those carpets and gold medal x up there too.. Now just get those atrocious rainbow 11 mashups outta there and scoot the bang 9s further away and that's a dope pic

Hell yes chlorine 7 best Bron that's happened couldn't agree more, those carpets and gold medal x up there too.. Now just get those atrocious rainbow 11 mashups outta there and scoot the bang 9s further away and that's a dope pic
scoot the BB away? you mean the top 5 Bron to release.....cmon bruh lol
laugh.gif

c'mon bruh nowhere near a top 10? No 9?? Chinas? Prob second best xmas colorway behind the 8s....9's are a top 3 silhouette
Not big on the 9 man personally.. Not when the 7, 8 and x exist.. My top 10 would be composed of those 3 models but there'd be some 9s before any 11s I can say that

Man, we are 11 models in and a billion colors in. It's def tough to make a top 10 when you can pretty much make a strong top 3-5 for most of the models.
Can't tell me the ctk and Akron 7s get no love or the cool grey, Yankee, and entourage 8s aren't top material :lol:

Man, we are 11 models in and a billion colors in. It's def tough to make a top 10 when you can pretty much make a strong top 3-5 for most of the models.
Can't tell me the ctk and Akron 7s get no love or the cool grey, Yankee, and entourage 8s aren't top material :lol:
I think it's pretty easy when you can send the 1-6 to the trash can instantly lol..
But yeah so many colors of his models it can get cluttered in a top 10 but the 9 or 11 just ain't cuttin it for me

this.. no one knows the number yet on WTL.. if they are as heavily produced as WTKDs then I think you will be able to get them for less then 500 resale. 

man your mouth to God's ears......After that abomination WTKD release I don't feel to good about WTL even though I've copped most pairs I've gone after.....trying to Guage if that clusterf

Can't tell me the ctk and Akron 7s get no love or the cool grey, Yankee, and entourage 8s aren't top material
laugh.gif
heaps of underated colours - entourage 8s would be right up there for that - MVP VI AND VII extremely underrated pretty much all Vis in general.

there would be less MVP VI than the WTL but there worth a tenth of the price as they haven't got a crazy colour way and came out before all the hype i suppose.

even the red carpets can be had for reasonable price but if they came out today it would be a mass murder lol..

my rough list is

1.SB 8

2. red carpet Vii

3. mvp vii

4. miami vice ix

5. entourage 8

6.X denim

7. WTL X and XI

8. watch the throne ix

9.championship X or id version

10.birthday 3s

a lot of people would have 2s and fruity pepples etc in there top 10 but this is my personal opinion

I think it's pretty easy when you can send the 1-6 to the trash can instantly lol..
But yeah so many colors of his models it can get cluttered in a top 10 but the 9 or 11 just ain't cuttin it for me

personal preference. the I love the LBJ 4. had some dope colorways too including the graffitis (destroy the XIs IMO), the chinas, and the blue all star games plus the bday 4s.
cant disrespect the LBJ 1.... just cant. its like saying the Jordan 1 is garbage at this point.

you comments seem like you don't even fool with the bron line as a whole. just a couple models.

Models 1-6 are what made the brand to me hype just started at 7 and 8
Nah man better shape started with the 7 with the new designer.. Nostalgia aside for all those huge Bron fans who love anything associated with the guy I understand but as a sneaker the 1-6 are just tanks IMO.. Clunky, bulky and uninspired.. The 2 would be the strongest of Brons "early" set to me

personal preference. the I love the LBJ 4. had some dope colorways too including the graffitis (destroy the XIs IMO), the chinas, and the blue all star games plus the bday 4s.
cant disrespect the LBJ 1.... just cant. its like saying the Jordan 1 is garbage at this point.

you comments seem like you don't even fool with the bron line as a whole. just a couple models.
No sir comparing any Bron to an original jay is a different universe..
And correct I only mess with the models I like, I'm not a Bron hater or lover I'm neutral on James it's just all about the shoes to me and after seeing the 7 and that new direction for the shape of his shoes all previous models become irrelevant IMO.. If you want to make any comparo to Jordan (for this purpose) the Bron 7 would be the AJ 3 of his line cuz it started the "new direction" the beginning of non gargoyle shaped monster truck basketball shoes

No sir comparing any Bron to an original jay is a different universe..
And correct I only mess with the models I like, I'm not a Bron hater or lover I'm neutral on James it's just all about the shoes to me and after seeing the 7 and that new direction for the shape of his shoes all previous models become irrelevant IMO.. If you want to make any comparo to Jordan (for this purpose) the Bron 7 would be the AJ 3 of his line cuz it started the "new direction" the beginning of non gargoyle shaped monster truck basketball shoes

whether you want to acknowledge bron or not, his 1st shoe will go down in the same manor as the AJ 1.

the only real thing to the LBJ 7 did was start the process of getting rid of Leather and suede based lebrons. It began the era (tho the V1 8 contained said materials) of the flywire brons.

Last edited:
whether you want to acknowledge bron or not, his 1st shoe will go down in the same manor as the AJ 1.

the only real thing to the LBJ 7 did was start the process of getting rid of Leather and suede based lebrons. It began the era (tho the V1 8 contained said materials) of the flywire brons.
Well whether you want to acknowledge shape or not is up to you lol.. I do recognize and respect Lebron James man I love basketball period.. But for shoes you'd be better off comparing Brons line to Pippen or Barkley not the guard sleeker shaped models of Michael Jordan

Amen...2's were fire as well.  I would take every single colorway they made in the 2's, loved that model.  

The Bron 1 took it's design cues from a Hummer.. End of story
LOL...have to agree...you cannot compare the LBJ1 to the AJ1...The AJ1 inspired the Nike Dunk....

Remember that Jordan rocked the Nike Air Ships beforehand...then came the AJ1s.....imagine if he kept going with the Air Ships....

Back
Top Bottom