IN ORDER OF MY FAVORITE LEBRONS OF ALL TIME
tongue.gif
what no 5? them X's look good though

ugh quotes all over the place today
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think the thread myself included could benefit from more

and less

with that said i'm done with the negativity, ok i'm try to be done with the negativity and those that I deem stupid shall just be ignored
pimp.gif

JUST A QUICK QUESTION,FELLAS...ARE THE SOUTH BEACH XI's GONNA BE A GENERAL RELEASE, OR LIMITED LIKE THE PAST SOUTH BEACH RELEASES? I WANT 'EM, BUT I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO GO THRU THE HASSLE OF TRYIN' OF TRYIN' TO SCOOP UP A PAIR, ESPECIALLY OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. I'VE NEVER BEEN BIG ON THE LEBRON LINE, IN FACT THE ONLY PAIR I HAVE IS A DEADSTOCK PAIR OF THE BLK/WHT/RED AIR ZOOM GENERATIONS FROM HIS ROOKIE YEAR. BUT I DO LIKE THESE, AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD 'EM TO THE COLLECTION... ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
JUST A QUICK QUESTION,FELLAS...ARE THE SOUTH BEACH XI's GONNA BE A GENERAL RELEASE, OR LIMITED LIKE THE PAST SOUTH BEACH RELEASES? I WANT 'EM, BUT I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO GO THRU THE HASSLE OF TRYIN' OF TRYIN' TO SCOOP UP A PAIR, ESPECIALLY OUT HERE IN H-TOWN. I'VE NEVER BEEN BIG ON THE LEBRON LINE, IN FACT THE ONLY PAIR I HAVE IS A DEADSTOCK PAIR OF THE BLK/WHT/RED AIR ZOOM GENERATIONS FROM HIS ROOKIE YEAR. BUT I DO LIKE THESE, AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD 'EM TO THE COLLECTION... ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED. HOLLA...

CED B.
GR....as long as you are ready to buy on the 21st, you'll be good.  Personally, I'd go to the mall in the morning and buy in person, you'll have an opportunity with multiple retailers and won't have to sweat it.  

CED B.
check the FTL launch collector them joints is everywhere and that's before checking the other stores

If people dont like what i post, o well move on or block me, i dont derail threads

Last edited:
This thread has been so lame for so long :lol:

I only look forward to the WTLs and since no one with any real info ever post' in here, this thread serves no purpose other than passing the time when I'm at work bored and in a mood to read through 12 pages of nothing at a time.

This thread has been so lame for so long :lol:

I only look forward to the WTLs and since no one with any real info ever post' in here, this thread serves no purpose other than passing the time when I'm at work bored and in a mood to read through 12 pages of nothing at a time.
or75dt.gif
gotta agree

i disagree.. plenty of deals have been posted in here.. scored aways for $100, and mva's for 90 and change 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom