• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Oh yea .... yea those are the ones I meant :D

Edit: The FTL stock photo looks cleeeean. May get these for the low if I can

View media item 1011405

They actually don't look too bad in those pics :\ I'll go check them out instore later today for a final judgement, because I didn't dig DM's from pics but loved them in person while I loved Denims until I had them in hand :x .... more times then often pics vs in hand can make a world of difference :smh: speaking of that I wonder how many cats sent back their Everglades after they opened the box and saw those scratch & sniff stickers :x :lol:

Anybody?
nerd.gif
well known guy in twitter, has alot of bron PE's and his "plug" aka "connect" is usually on point. u should follow him on IG aswell he post alot of his PE brons - mysneakerheads

they (Eastbay & co) do that stuff sometimes. Really sucks too when its a non hyped release and you cant avoid that sales tax/shipping combo that you can with eastbay.

They are on FTL tho: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../red/black/?cm=searchlebronshoes#sku-42846002

I remember getting the fighter jet foams (think that was them) off of FTL because eastbay didn't have them.

Edit: The FTL stock photo looks cleeeean. May get these for the low if I can
You guys have tax on shoes in MD?

Yupp, 6%. When I know it's a month that I'm copping heavy, I just get my stuff shipped to my mom's place in PA. I know this year it's saved me at least a c-note.

That sucks, PA is weak but at least we don't pay sales tax on that.  Saved me a lot of money in the past few years on shoes.  I've saved enough money to buy a pair of shoes this year alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly love all the elites that have dropped but eff that price man :smh:

I expect all of them to sit then I'll pounce with as many coupons as I can. However I don't see them dropping below 200 till next year if they're still sitting @ FTL.

Ahhh i'm going to suck it up. I have a $100 gift card...and I know I can spend it more wisely...but I'm about to just use it on the Gold Elites.

Ahhh i'm going to suck it up. I have a $100 gift card...and I know I can spend it more wisely...but I'm about to just use it on the Gold Elites.

Ehhhhhhhhhh I'd hold off.

A bunch of members on here have gotten the other Elites for under retail.

Wait a few days.

Ehhhhhhhhhh I'd hold off.

A bunch of members on here have gotten the other Elites for under retail.

Wait a few days.
Haha i know...i got the other two under retail. Just have an itchy trigger finger right now lol

What really made me hold off with the elite "gold" series Bron was the lack of Gold accents on the Swoosh and tongue logo. Gold collection, why not make it gold logo and swoosh to go along with the gold metal pieces. Could make the mango color showing forgiveable but with that plain ol swoosh and logo? No thanks. Especially not for $275.

Lebron XI elite has been a big flop. All colorways have been lackluster. Unique, but not unique enough to spend $275+ tax on. Thanks Nike for saving me money to spend elsewhere.

King's Pride size 12 - $165

http://niketalk.com/t/595267/lebron-king-pride-11-sz-12-fs-ft

Flight Club is selling the 2Ks for $1250, which means the consigners get around $1000.  I would rather just trade them for what I want, but I think finding DS Big Bangs is going to be impossible. :\

I was actually looking for a pair of those on eBay a few days ago. Found a bunch my size (10). Cheapest I was able to find was $440 invoiced. They are deff out there.

Sell the 2K's. Cash is king.

King's Pride size 12 - $165

http://niketalk.com/t/595267/lebron-king-pride-11-sz-12-fs-ft

Flight Club is selling the 2Ks for $1250, which means the consigners get around $1000.  I would rather just trade them for what I want, but I think finding DS Big Bangs is going to be impossible.
ohwell.gif

I was actually looking for a pair of those on eBay a few days ago. Found a bunch my size (10). Cheapest I was able to find was $440 invoiced. They are deff out there.

Sell the 2K's. Cash is king.
I'd like to because I am afraid of wearing a shoe that is potentially worth as much as these are, I want $1500 which I don't think is asking too much.  I just like to wear my shoes, so me holding onto these shoes I'm borderline afraid to wear is just silly.

What really made me hold off with the elite "gold" series Bron was the lack of Gold accents on the Swoosh and tongue logo. Gold collection, why not make it gold logo and swoosh to go along with the gold metal pieces. Could make the mango color showing forgiveable but with that plain ol swoosh and logo? No thanks. Especially not for $275.

Lebron XI elite has been a big flop. All colorways have been lackluster. Unique, but not unique enough to spend $275+ tax on. Thanks Nike for saving me money to spend elsewhere.
To each his own I guess...I will agree that these are ridiculously overpriced but I like the 11 elites moreso than the 10s or 9s. The 11 elites are really comfortable (to me), stylish, and the colorways are nice to me. The only one I wanted out of the 10s was the white/oreo, and i didn't like the 9s. The 9s to me were less/flimsier materials compared to the regular model, for more money.

Back
Top Bottom