Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cramp pack, featuring game 1 PEs and a limited edition water bottle lmao.
roll.gif

That game was ridiculous, once Bron went out you can just see how the team stopped trying and started throwing it all away. Miami out played them the entire game and let it slip away toward the end. If you actually watched the game you could see how easy it was for them to go up at will almost, the team seemed to lose its identity when Bron wasn't out there though
mean.gif
Wait what? They weren't out playing them the entire game at all, what were you watching?  Spurs were up 5 at half.  The Heats real downfall was in the 3rd the Spurs had 9, count em 9 damn turnovers and the quarter ended with the Heat only up 4, when they should've taken advantage of the spurs sloppy play and been up double digits.  When Lebron went out with 7:30 isn left the spurs were down 2.  Green got hot at around 6 minutes. Spurs up 4 when Lebron returned at around 4 minute mark, he made a hoop putting Heat down 2 then went full LeCramp and couldn't move. Green/Parker/Kawhi go for a few more threes, spurs D tightens up and that's all she wrote.  Obviously Lebron would've made a difference on both ends of the floor if he was in, but comes down to the Spurs were just hot (6/6 from 3 in the 4th, 59 fg% for the game).  It's going to be a tight series but it was close when lebron started having his problems, sucked it happened, and we'll never know what could've been.  I expect a cleaner game from both teams in game 2 (16 TO for the Heat and 22 for the Spurs). 

At least Ginobili was rocking the 11s and they we're looking good.  Are Lebrons love for the Soldiers going to doom him this series? haha

View media item 1011353 picked these up today, FIRE!

Congrats on the pick up :nthat: I want to see these in person before I pass complete judgement but based on the color selection I feel these could have been so much better, that gold and orange just doesn't go together to me :smh: if they would've used a chrome/silver shank plate and threw some charcoal on the shoe somewhere these would've been :wow: I remember when the color code for these first surfaced I was so hype expecting them to first off be a regular XI and be somewhat a repeat of the Lava X's on the new silhouette :rolleyes

View media item 1011403

Last edited:
View media item 1011353 picked these up today, FIRE!

Congrats on the pick up :nthat: I want to see these in person before I pass complete judgement but based on the color selection I feel these could have been so much better, that gold and orange just doesn't go together to me :smh: if they would've used a chrome/silver shank plate and threw some charcoal on the shoe somewhere these would've been :wow: I remember when the color code for these first surfaced I was so hype expecting them to first off be a regular XI and be somewhat a repeat of the Lava X's on the new silhouette :rolleyes

View media item 1011403

you mean Mango IXs :wink:

View media item 1011404

wonder why eastbay and finishline don't have these elites online?

they (Eastbay & co) do that stuff sometimes. Really sucks too when its a non hyped release and you cant avoid that sales tax/shipping combo that you can with eastbay.

They are on FTL tho: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../red/black/?cm=searchlebronshoes#sku-42846002

I remember getting the fighter jet foams (think that was them) off of FTL because eastbay didn't have them.

Edit: The FTL stock photo looks cleeeean. May get these for the low if I can

View media item 1011405

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom