Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Fedex people just dropped em off. Not as ugly in person to be honest, but just not my style. Hopefully I can get some SB9's or Corks for them.

I don't believe someone paid that $3,500 especially when there's a ton with the gimmicky BIN of $2,014

I wonder how much Flight Club gonna throw them up for
sick.gif

Fedex people just dropped em off. Not as ugly in person to be honest, but just not my style. Hopefully I can get some SB9's or Corks for them.

Haha I wish eastbay would just let me buy this damn SB9 Sittin up on their site right now! Can't add to cart or even open the page I know, still seeing it up on there brings back that want.

And I can't believe we still don't understand how eBay works on NT. LMAO at using any listed price as a "this is what the shoe is worth" price

Edit: not a fan of the shoe at all but those are just awesome pics in general nelson999 nelson999 . Nice man!

Last edited:
The 2K14's aren't that bad to me, I wouldn't pay 1 cent over retail for them though & would probably pass on them even if they where a regular release. But for now, I think everyone should just let the 2K14's enjoy their 15 seconds of fame, because come June they'll loose a lot of their buzz with the WTL, Crown Jewels/KC, & South Beaches dropping easily. Cool shoe still but not worth ANY of those prices on eBay though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom