Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Who has not gotten charged yet AND got their shoes? I'm not trying to scam Nike or anything like that but I also am not letting this money sit in my account for them to take their sweet time on putting a charge through-which should have been done months ago.

Who has not gotten charged yet AND got their shoes? I'm not trying to scam Nike or anything like that but I also am not letting this money sit in my account for them to take their sweet time on putting a charge through-which should have been done months ago.

Your pair is sitting at Nike, waiting for YOU to get the wild idea to call them and fix their mistake. They will want a different card to charge.

Got mine just now. I don't think the print can come off easily, looks like it has a clear coat on top. If I can sell them in the next few days I'll get the Cork X.

Your pair is sitting at Nike, waiting for YOU to get the wild idea to call them and fix their mistake. They will want a different card to charge.
No, I mean I have both of my pair in front of me but no charge to my card or update on my NDC account. I definitely wont be going out of my way to help them out.

If, and I really mean IF, I part with these all I want is some DB 3's.  I'd be extremely stoked if I can haggle myself a pair of DB 5's but I'll be realistic. 

No, I mean I have both of my pair in front of me but no charge to my card or update on my NDC account. I definitely wont be going out of my way to help them out.

You sir, win the internet for the day. :lol:

My UPS guy just pulled up...here we go...time for heartbreak.

Well...

Nike said no size change... shorty had me gassed too, first thing she replied back was..

"I can create a return label"....

"for your money back"

everglades for $110-120 or hero elites for $170 -180? which seems like the better deal? I need my sneaker analysts to chime in

$50 gift card expires tomorrow so it's going towards one of those

also, does nike charge the gift card first then deducts the percentage from a promo code, or vice versa?

everglades for $110-120 or hero elites for $170 -180? which seems like the better deal? I need my sneaker analysts to chime in

$50 gift card expires tomorrow so it's going towards one of those

also, does nike charge the gift card first then deducts the percentage from a promo code, or vice versa?
Promo code first, and Everglades by far

Repped @NikeNino

I'm telling you, they could've packaged the 2K14s and the BHMs as a Coming to America/Back to Africa pack... the vibe is similar imo

Not hating, I love the BHMs

Free overnight shipping!  What a smokin deal!

indifferent.gif

December 12th, placed my order with paypal...

May 21st, i'm told to submit a new payment

May 24th, i submit a new payment

May 30th, I'm told there was an error processing that form of payment

mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Just going to get a gift card and do it that way. 

Back
Top Bottom