Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 983791
Another picture, in hand

I'm really on the fence about getting AvM's because of these :\ I initially wanted the AvM's until the first pics of these surfaced. I feel since they both have the same mint bottoms and they're so close with the colors I should get something else instead though :rolleyes I may just break and get both but I want Anthracites too :smh: ..... but really I put everything on hold until I find out when the King's Crowns' are dropping :nerd:
AvMs are way better, them south beach have nothing on the AvM.

Blehh... Those SB's look uninspired. Why waste a release on these when you could easily ID them? I wish they would just retire the SB colorway (along with the Dunkman).

Posite is nice with that subtle pattern, otherwise they're still not as good as IDs.
I doubt it since they said they'd be available from multiple stores originally. Don't think they go from that to only dropping online at a random time.

Well only time can tell us lol. I see raffles in my life many raffles lol

i'm so glad the 12s are ugly. can't imagine a colorway of them that i would cop. glad to be saving money for a year. 

when are the elites expected for nike id? more importantly, when are the 11s going off nike id?

KC >>>>>>>>>>>>> SB. It's not even close. The SB look plain they are missing the pop.

KC is the KP of the EXT's

I'm really on the fence about getting AvM's because of these
ohwell.gif
I initially wanted the AvM's until the first pics of these surfaced. I feel since they both have the same mint bottoms and they're so close with the colors I should get something else instead though
eyes.gif
I may just break and get both but I want Anthracites too
mean.gif
..... but really I put everything on hold until I find out when the King's Crowns' are dropping
nerd.gif
I'd cop the SB's over AvM if I could do it over again.

I'm really on the fence about getting AvM's because of these :\ I initially wanted the AvM's until the first pics of these surfaced. I feel since they both have the same mint bottoms and they're so close with the colors I should get something else instead though :rolleyes I may just break and get both but I want Anthracites too :smh: ..... but really I put everything on hold until I find out when the King's Crowns' are dropping :nerd:

I'd cop the SB's over AvM if I could do it over again.
You haven't seen the sb in person, but that's your opinion.

Retire dunkman color way? Naw

The south beach should've retired with the 8 honestly, the 9 was cool, but now that along with the yeezy gimmick are played out.

I remember when it was insulting to wear someone else's shoes, times have changed.
i'm glad times have changed. i was able to get rid of all my old OGs and old retros that I don't wear anymore and allow me to revamp my sneakers to new stuff.

Retire dunkman color way? Naw

The south beach should've retired with the 8 honestly, the 9 was cool, but now that along with the yeezy gimmick are played out.

I agree. no retire of it but we don't need 2 dunkmans a year. they did 2 dunkman mids last year and we got a dunkman mid and low this year.

What if nike drops the WTL like they did thr red October's?!?!
I seriously doubt that because like a ton of people have already said they should hit retailers also if anything I believe they could "possibly" drop like the Pure Platinums & Solar Reds and that would only be speaking for NDC. I still believe Niketowns & House of Hoops will have them also.

What if nike drops the WTL like they did thr red October's?!?!
I seriously doubt that because like a ton of people have already said they should hit retailers also if anything I believe they could "possibly" drop like the Pure Platinums & Solar Reds and that would only be speaking for NDC. I still believe Niketowns & House of Hoops will have them also.

Bingo!

Ps- finally pick my heros up today when I get off of work [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I may be one of the few but I think the South Beach XI's look incredible! :wow: I don't care if they're as limited as the "Red October's" or as general release as a pair of White Air Force 1's those shoes will be had!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom