Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No stores by me have either of the lows that released so far (Easters/Solars). :smh: I wanna try em on to see how they feel.

Local finish line had these already. I was shocked. He said there's no hype behind them here in Pittsburgh and they'll just do fcfs
from left to right.

carmines- i cant be buying anything strictly because of nostalgia these days. and thats exactly what the carmines would be. i remember when i first came to niketalk (way long ago well before the pack release) the carmines were collectively everyones grail. 

south beach- garbage. they look terrible. like a gs that should hit clearance but wont because of the name.

everglades- this release reminds me a lot of the prism X. when i first saw pictures i was like 
eek.gif
. didnt even end up buying the prisms and slowly im feeling the same about these. 

south beaches and everglades are copped... but so are the jordan 1 sbs and jordan 11 lows.. too much GAD DAMMM

Lil Penny Posite (Hyper Jade) South Beach, Blk/infared Jordan 11 lows, Crown Jewels EXT, & WTL (if obtainable) for me in June

Last edited:
Yea, those red lows might be copped. I've never like Lebron lows, but those are
smokin.gif

And if that is navy... perfect for Braves games.

What if nike drops the WTL like they did thr red October's?!?!

That has been speculated already and it doesn't sound too far fetched if you ask me :rolleyes I actually think what was said earlier by someone sounds better about them being told by a Nike rep in a convo that the WTL's were pushed back so they could produce more :smile: ...... at least that's what I'm hoping :\ :lol:

That has been speculated already and it doesn't sound too far fetched if you ask me :rolleyes I actually think what was said earlier by someone sounds better about them being told by a Nike rep in a convo that the WTL's were pushed back so they could produce more :smile: ...... at least that's what I'm hoping :\ :lol:

I hope it goes that way. So maybe they wont be as impossible to get.

i'm not saying he was wrong for posting it just letting him know it's been posted and it's not that far back in the thread
ths thread moves too fast for me, I never scroll back more than a page or two in this thread usually info gets posted a few times anyways, I just didn't want homeboy to feel in the wrong because NT can be brutal at times. Anyways I guess I have a new thread to subscribe to 

View media item 983791
Another picture, in hand

I'm really on the fence about getting AvM's because of these :\ I initially wanted the AvM's until the first pics of these surfaced. I feel since they both have the same mint bottoms and they're so close with the colors I should get something else instead though :rolleyes I may just break and get both but I want Anthracites too :smh: ..... but really I put everything on hold until I find out when the King's Crowns' are dropping :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom