Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lmao… People put in hours and hours just to try to be exclusive or think they could make a killing reselling and got the worst looking lebron 11 out..

HAHAHA… I enjoyed watching everybody cry for the last few months about the delay and will sit back and watch the tears keep flowing about the looks…

And yes I got a pair…… And yes that pair will be sold.

Not that it matters, but i need some honest opinions from people that actually copped 
ill give you mine.

theyre not THAT BAD. (ducks from tomatoes)

they would have been amazing if they left off the animal print. the red and gold actually looks like a crown. ("what is this velvet")

the animal print is too much. if it werent for this id actually wear mine.

im going to spend the next 2 weeks trying to let them grow on me. somehow.

the real problem is...they made us wait this long. with multiple runaround stories. the did an AMAZING job at keeping these under wraps. only to let them disappoint by using a cheesy outlandish pattern.

i cant stress enough how perfect they would have been if they avoided that print.

Last edited:
Well if this was Nike's sick, twisted way of making the Denim's look good, they've accomplished it. Wow.

I feel like without print on the white posite it'll look so much better. But honestly the shoe is not worth waiting months for. 

I don't think they are bad at all. Just hard to justify the long wait. Anything short of a WTL and people were gonna complain. As long as the attention to detail is there. I'm happy.

im sure some celebrity will have them and everybody will go crazy but there are 2014 people that are saying wtf right now. i dont hate em but i dont love em but ill keep so blah but i dont get why it took so long did they have to kill the leopards/tigers/ligers to make the print on em???? #confused

im sure 85% of the hate is from people that arent getting a pair and if u got a pair u should be hyped to actually get seeing as they almost took a year to get here hahaha

anyone mind doing a photo shop to cover up the cheetah print and replace it with the red velvet upper. so i can take a long walk off a short pier because that would have looked amazing.

Back
Top Bottom