• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[h1]SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED[/h1]
Select winners of MyPlayer mode will receive communication tonight on shipping details and will receive the surprise shoe in the weeks to come.

WTF does this mean? SELECT winners?

@sskarizm YOU'RE ALREADY THREE PAGES LATE! 
roll.gif

INB4 DUDES WHO LOST 75 HOURS A PIECE OF THEIR LIFE FOR THOSE START JUSTIFY'N!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall can say what you want, but they wont sell for less than 350.. So basically , you can sell them and get your money back from buying 2k14. Fair deal lol

If you're a Niner fan that would be a cool colorway to match but it's sad because most people who are getting them are reselling them. It's going to be flooded on feebay with all these. Smh.
That's probably why I'm alright with how they look. I kind of dig the red and gold lol. Maybe cause I'm a Niners fan.

Holy wow, I'm seriously the only one that is going to wear these day 1?!!?!?!?!  
roll.gif

I feel so alone right now!!!! lol

Yall can say what you want, but they wont sell for less than 350.. So basically , you can sell them and get your money back from buying 2k14. Fair deal lol
NOPE!

70 HOURS($20/HR) EQUALS $1700 IF YOU JUST GOT A GOOD JOB AND WORKED INSTEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the red ad gold is great, but the shoe as a whole is not one that I would buy if it was just a release in a few weeks. Even if the shoe came out without features that caused instant dislike and laughing, and was just a normal good looking GR pair, it would have been a failure.

Totally content having not gotten a pair now (tho I wasn't buying or trading for them so either way I'd be without), but you can't help but laugh at this point at all the total ***
Holes and jerks that were involved in the mass code buying, attempts at $1k+ resell hold out of hundreds of pairs, and demands for red Octobers/Solars or nothing else once they came in. I. LOVE. THAT. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I do feel a tiny but for good collectors and members that were offered $800-$1K+ for their code and took the gamble and passed. That's life tho!

Back
Top Bottom