• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got my Superhero's today.

The pictures don't do these any justice.
The matte posite really pops with the crimson and gold tpu.

Good looking on that endclothing deal, $116 for jades had to get them, patiently waiting for the Heros to drop in price , fell n love at footlocker when I saw them

Last edited:
haha i've never been on it, just see it on all the tags. thought it fit the discussion

It's all a facade. Now with all the information of the wrongdoings of how they treat their employees. Shame to say it wouldn't deter me from purchasing various sneakers but what could I do to impact a billion dollar entity that has gave so much to what I so dearly love? My only hope is the situation gets handled and nike stop bambozzling. It's a very sensitive subject especially when we have heads amongst us that spent well over 10k for their collection

Last edited:
I would beat you up
devil.gif
 (in the virtual world, via NT and Instagram)
laugh.gif

Which ones steven?
Not the pic of my actual shoe, but the areas where the glue is....there was actually a huge blob near the swoosh, but I got most of it off using acetone, but it seems to kinda be deep in the mesh. Just wondering if anyone has any other product recommendations or tips. Thanks fam!

on another note, Im real jealous of all of you who got them hero XI off of NBA Store...

Kings Crown would have been amazing as a regular LeBron XI.

Not feeling the suede nor the actually material that replaced the posite.

i slept on the miami nights, and i literally overslept on the fi's :lol:     them are the only other cw's that i wanted... i had the bhm's, but i offed em after i seen them in person

I'm pretty sure I'm done with regular model XI's (other than these babies in my avy but I mean let's be cereal :lol: )

For some ODD reason, Forging Irons have been looking good to me lately. I always see them on the 'bay though so if I want them they ain't going anywhere no time soon. Tryna see if I can score them FOR THE L-O. If not, on to the 12s.

Everglades will most likely be a pass for me. So after superheroes I'm probably done with this model. I'm cool on the lows as well. I'll post up a "collection" pic once I get to the tilt.

Kings Crown would have been amazing as a regular LeBron XI.

Not feeling the suede nor the actually material that replaced the posite.

Exactly how I feel.

huh? so the Kings Crown would've been amazing if they weren't suede and a reflective plastic(speculation don't kill me BigJ), um sounds like you want a completely different shoe

I guess you can view it like that but we all know that what makes the KC is the reflective part of the shoe so yea.... Would rather have it on a regular XI.

I called them today and she said they upgraded me too. Shipping confirmation came, FEd Ex smartpost from FL to AK, estimated delivery date June 2nd 
sick.gif
Talk about some fast delivery.

My nba order will be here tomorrow
laugh.gif

Having a British accent has it's perks, the female rep was super flirting with me and gave me overnight shipping instead.
I called them today and she said they upgraded me too. Shipping confirmation came, FEd Ex smartpost from FL to AK, estimated delivery date June 2nd 
sick.gif
June 2nd? What kind of shipping option did you get? Pigeon delivery? If they upgraded you how the hell is it taking 19 days?
I hit them up on chat, they goofed and did not get the speed upgrade on shipping. That, or their warehouse found out 2 day air Fed Ex to Alaska is around $200 
roll.gif

Regardless, they gave me a $35 credit on my account for next time, and the customer service was on point. I will say this, NBA store service > ALL

Someone asked awhile back if the Heros had metal lace tips. I haven't gotten mine yet, but my Team Elites had metal tips FWIW.

Not trying to set off a firestorm, but I would gladly pay higher prices if our Nikes were made in the USA.

Someone asked awhile back if the Heros had metal lace tips. I haven't gotten mine yet, but my Team Elites had metal tips FWIW.

Not trying to set off a firestorm, but I would gladly pay higher prices if our Nikes were made in the USA.
Personally I don't care where they are made, but prices are high enough already. Unfortunately, they are not coming down in the foreseeable future either.

Just got my Hero's, shoes are dope but my pair isnt, I notice the stickers were already off and the shoes were in small plastic bags, not sure if that's how they come.

Back
Top Bottom