Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They have a new 2014 thread now, from what I heard you have to restart your phone or computer then re-log into niketalk.com and then it shows up, if it doesn't show up straight away don't type in any threads till it does. Hope that helps.

:rofl: that pic! I hope I don't offend people, I'm just a very humorous person and being British means that humors sometimes dark.

Last edited:
roll.gif
that pic! I hope I don't offend people, I'm just a very humorous person and being British means that humors sometimes dark.
Humor is always > complaining, I was fixing to send you some of my NASA diapers for the 2k talk but looks like I'll keep em for those long drives 

Guess the delay pushback from the ID's, 2k14, and WTL have filtered to the Everglades. Nike must have had some serious issues overseas.

:rofl: that pic! I hope I don't offend people, I'm just a very humorous person and being British means that humors sometimes dark.

Humor is always > complaining, I was fixing to send you some of my NASA diapers for the 2k talk but looks like I'll keep em for those long drives 
Not to pick at what you wrote but what was the relevance of the arrow? You can send the diapers, if NASA makes them I'm pretty sure I can sell them to some space fanatic.

good thing you added jk jk cause ppl would've had police at your doorsteps lol
I can have some sick humor at times so jk, lol and smileys etc must be accentuated to deliver the intent of the delivery of a statement I know, sarcasm, anger or joking doesn't translate all the time through text especially to those super serious people we have out there
eyes.gif
it's all good besides even if he wasn't joking she already had called the cops on him
roll.gif
my wife doesn't threaten me with the cops if i get to acting up she grabs my shoes not the regular ones she'll grab one of my grails, ish turns into a hostage situation
mean.gif

laugh.gif

They have a new 2014 thread now, from what I heard you have to restart your phone or computer then re-log into niketalk.com and then it shows up, if it doesn't show up straight away don't type in any threads till it does. Hope that helps.
roll.gif
i got it to work but if you type in another thread you have to redo the process
nerd.gif

i don't like the flywire on everglades. wish it was just one solid color.

also dont like the tongue on kings crown. wish it was the same suede as the rest of the shoe, it looks stupid!

Not to pick at what you wrote but what was the relevance of the arrow? You can send the diapers, if NASA makes them I'm pretty sure I can sell them to some space fanatic.
greater than symbol

na I ain't sending them if you gonna flip my space diapers, that's worse than regifting 

Guess the delay pushback from the ID's, 2k14, and WTL have filtered to the Everglades. Nike must have had some serious issues overseas.

according to businessweek

“Now the key problem lies in the strikers asking the shoe manufacturer to catch up on the social benefits it didn’t pay workers during all the time they were employed by the company,” Nie Xin, an official in Dongguan’s publicity department, told China Daily. “Paying back all welfare benefits over several decades for thousands of workers could bankrupt the company."

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out why people keep comparing the Superhero Elites XI and the Crimson Elite X? Is it because both shoes have the word Crimson in the color description (eventhough the colors aren't even the same) ? The Superhero Elites XI are the predecessors to the Superhero X Elites. They both share the translucent sole, the graphic in the interior of the shoe, the same name title and a special logo on the tongue. So why aren't we comparing those two?
(Disclosure: This post wasn't not written or intended to challenge anyone's opinion)
Nice pic!  
laugh.gif
 at the disclaimer lol

Bruh, I'm older (33) and grew up in the hood, I'd never dress fruity like this, my boys would kill me.
I don't get how this is fruity? Sneakers and sweatpants are nothing new. Just because the sweats have a cuff it's fruity? I was raised in the hood but seriously hood mentality still never ceases to amaze me.
this made me laugh 
roll.gif
    people scared their boys are gonna beat them me up because what they chose to wear now ???  i don't do the jogger thing at all, but if i did nothing would happen 
laugh.gif

I would beat you up
devil.gif
 (in the virtual world, via NT and Instagram)

“Now the key problem lies in the strikers asking the shoe manufacturer to catch up on the social benefits it didn’t pay workers during all the time they were employed by the company,” Nie Xin, an official in Dongguan’s publicity department, told China Daily. “Paying back all welfare benefits over several decades for thousands of workers could bankrupt the company."
Jesus, that is a little more intense than I had realized...

Jesus, that is a little more intense than I had realized...

It always is. I haven't noticed any JB releases being delayed. Now when that happens I guess all hell will break loose. The article also goes on to say that they contract warehouses for 5 years and pull the plug so no long term health care would be equated. Thus moving to places like Vietnam for cheaper overhead (operating cost for the unknowing)

So nike is giving it to their workers and consumers. Like damn! They say they have to increase price because of rising cost but ain't showing no love. Lol how long they think it would go on before the cover was blown. Smh

Good hopefully this encourages companies to rethink their 'sole source' manufacturing of products in China.

Just got my Super Heroes in from NBAStore. Wasn't expecting them until this afternoon. Nice pleseant surprise. Delivered less than 2 hrs after they were loaded on the truck.

Can't wait for those KCs.

Last edited:
Good hopefully this encourages companies to rethink their 'sole source' manufacturing of products in China.

Amen to that. Lol I would molly whop somebody if they threw paint on my expensive shoes. Hahaha it's a matter of time before protest begin stateside. Meanwhile we worry about Jay and Bey to distract us from real story lines. I know I can be petty at times but the selfish part of me is like "really? Just before the KC?"

Back
Top Bottom