Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think we all should blow up their twitter and chats until they do something. I don't know why but this has finally passed me off.

Good chance I'm out of country and have no access to any of my US addresses by June. Totally unacceptable

I'm in the same boat since I moved to alaska. The only good thing is I had them shipped to parents house, but they are now moving in june. How can we wait 6 months and not allowed to change the shipping address? People do move.

Its been pushed back i finally dont care.....we had a date of may 5th the entire time.....then we heard april then back to may 5th then mid may and now june....june will be here and itll be mid june.....your gona start seeing a WTL MVP"PE" 1/2014 leak lol...these fools made a MVP shoe and now cant send it out :lol: :rofl:

KD has had the MVP award locked up for weeks, it's not that. Trust me.

It's either a result of the strike over there, or them holding out for a what the champ release.

Last edited:
KD has had the MVP award locked up for weeks, it's not that. Trust me.

It's either a result of the strike over there, or them holding out for a what the champ release.
whats a what the champ release have to do with the 2ks lol......KD bout to go home in the second round lol

I'm in the same boat since I moved to alaska. The only good thing is I had them shipped to parents house, but they are now moving in june. How can we wait 6 months and not allowed to change the shipping address? People do move.

This is what I don't understand. i know why the rule exists, but when you delay your product 6 months, you need to be flexible on this

Well we know the shoe is "What The" based. So if Bron brings home another ring, I think they will send us a What The Champ type of shoe.

Well we know the shoe is "What The" based. So if Bron brings home another ring, I think they will send us a What The Champ type of shoe.
theyre waiting to see if he wins a title, only thing that will change is theyll scratch the MVP out of the box label and with a sharpie write Champ
roll.gif

This is what I don't understand. i know why the rule exists, but when you delay your product 6 months, you need to be flexible on this

If you are out of the country and they let you change shipping, let me know if you need help exporting them. Would be no problem shipping them to you.

Like I said, it's either due to the strike or that.

I believe it's strike related.
This makes the most sense, especially given all the LeBron XI ID problems, almost the same exact email/time table has happened with every XI ID released options as the 2K14's, while the Kobe and KD ID's have had zero issues, and come quick and on time. 

Last edited:
Waiting to see that this shoe has nothing mvp, champ, or what the related, and just a big 2k logo on the red/blue/yellow shoe that nike has delayed since they don't care. Smh

The guy I talked to this morning explained it like this:

The reason iDs have continued to sell out and have delays is because Nike oversold them. They didn't have the amount of materials to supplement the orders coming in. They sent the LeBron 2k to the department in charge of iDs, they aren't iDs, but since there is only 2014 of them, it went to them because it was not a mass production. So all of these delays are coming from an influx of iD orders, finishing up iD orders, the production of the 2k, and lack of materials. It's a mess. He gave me a % 15 off code.

Dude legit just said "2k14s....Nice choice" to me in a chat with a rep. They are straight trolling.

Am I the only who doesn't really care that it was delayed? I'll get the shoes eventually.
eyes.gif
i feel ya but its just the lack of details we are getting and nike continues to play stupid. Just give us a clear explanation with a legit date. Only way we get answers is if we chat with nike

I don't personally care that they are delayed. I care that my lease ends on June 4th and its just more BS to deal with.

meh i dont care either, june? june 16th is my bday so itll be a gift to myself from the xmas before 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom