Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Great deal on that slh. But not a color I'm interested in. Hopefully more deals are on the way.

what did i miss 
nerd.gif

^^only EXTs I'm interested in, wonder what their starting price will be and how much they'll go up after release.

Last edited:
I forgot to post this last week when everybody was posting collection pictures. I don't have many colorways, I have my Aways and TW somewhere but I was too lazy at this point to find them and get them in the picture
laugh.gif

Trinidad James got me on those Christmas joints
sick.gif
The MN's are bagged because of the icy sole?

http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-what-the-luck-continues
[h1]LEBRON’S LEGACY[/h1]
Eleven years since its inception, LeBron James’s signature shoe fuses performance technology with inspiration.  His remarkable career accomplishments – two–time world champ, four-time league MVP, two-time gold medalist – have paralleled the industry-defining Nike innovation in his signature shoes.  For 2014, the LEBRON 11 "What the LeBron" remixes eight product design elements from past LeBron signature shoes, along with 20 different graphics and colors from previous editions. A cornucopia of inspiration, it features some of the most popular details rooted in innovation and storytelling, setting James’s shoes apart.  You’ll see 28 different elements, from the tongue detailing of the LEBRON VII to the Akron map on the LEBRON V.

The LEBRON 11 ‘What The LeBron’ is available globally on May 31 and the KD VI ‘What The KD’ is out June 7. Matching t-shirts are also available.

LeBron-GIF-460_large.gif

Last edited:
Those WTLs are trash, but they will deff bring some decent coin to whoever can score a pair. I'm deff interested in the KDs to wear though...

Cue the "let the games begin" gif

Back
Top Bottom