Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These look WAAAAAY better than the Mangos. These go hard. ****, Nike, take my money, **** this car payment
laugh.gif
car payment?????
nerd.gif
 what do you drive a kia rio
roll.gif
tongue.gif
 anyways i'm just teasing don't be like that ad on cl that wanted to trade his used car for some galaxy foams
mean.gif

who has some on feet SLH pics? HOOK IT UP. Rarely see on feet and after purchasing earlier today from end im THIRSTY for some on feets. Especially those with nice ankles. 
pimp.gif

Found on IG a while back, good for a chuckle.The whole LeBron XI to Soldier 7 has been really weird. When was the last time an athlete refused to wear their signature shoe? I remember Melo dropped the M9s for a bit last year, but I think the was out of superstition during a streak. Kobe didn't like the Elite 7s and switched into 6s. Can't remember one being this drastic.

View media item 891260

Good looking on that end link. I really wanted those MvA but retail wasn't an option. Will get tons of wear.

The elites are dope. Price is insulting :lol:

I've down with the soldiers since the i bought the power couples. Very solid shoe imo

A LeBron XI with the same color blocking scheme of the Mango IX... Would be FIRE.

This, I was so ready for a Lava/Mango colorway so bad :smh:

I think the issue is with Lebron and not necessarily the shoe itself. A lot of others have worn it without the switching back and forth. He is obviously very anal in what he needs to feel out of a shoe and the X! doesn't do it for him. I think it plays too low to the ground or him honestly.

This is what I always thought personally, the XI's give you a shorter guy type of feel when wearing them opposed to the X's :smh:

Last edited:
Got my Akron's in the mail today and I know you guys love the KP's but these are my favorite of all the XI CW's.  They remind me of the cannon IX's a little maybe that's why. 

...(I like to air my kicks out after each wear) 

Last edited:
I would cop AvM at retail as opposed to missing out. They are that nice to me.

I just can't bring myself to do it :frown: ..... ever since I missed the soleheaven deal when they first dropped for $130 I could never swallow paying retail :smh: ..... I'm keeping hope alive that a sz 13-14 will surface for the low eventually :lol:

I just can't bring myself to do it :frown: ..... ever since I missed the soleheaven deal when they first dropped for $130 I could never swallow paying retail :smh: ..... I'm keeping hope alive that a sz 13-14 will surface for the low eventually :lol:

I hear you. Hope that discount comes around for you.

Just don't wait it out too long and have regrets.

Doesn't anyone else find it unusual that these mango lebrons releasing on Saturday still don't have an official picture? They're not on NDC or Footlocker. I know the code brings up the floral design shoes but they still haven't officially said that it's that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom