Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And it begins lol.. Those things are gorgeous .. I wouldn't put it past nike if they did that to build the hype.. And does anyone what type of release the Miami vice were?
The Miami Vices were limited and pretty hyped.

1. Christmas

2. Gumbo

3. Forging Iron

4. Kings Pride

5. Miami Knights

(but those SB's are looking mighty healfhy).

And btw, lol at me being the only person that voted for the Merry Christmasteins.

Those impress.

Hmph. 

And SMH at Nike deliberately sending duke a pair of SB's to create hypnitis, KNOWING darnell well that this information would hit the shoe blogs and

sneaker forums...

You can feel it.

oxox.

I may go after SB if they are a GR. I will not wake up early on a Sat again to try to do that computer crap

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if I was "accidentally" sent SBs instead of Blackouts.

I may go after SB if they are a GR. I will not wake up early on a Sat again to try to do that computer crap

Even if they are a GR, if you don't wake up, they won't be around. I'm usually against hyping up a shoe but I feel like all of us already know wasup when that "south beach" name gets thrown on a lebron

I'll cop those SB's. I like them 
smokin.gif

Even if they are a GR, if you don't wake up, they won't be around. I'm usually against hyping up a shoe but I feel like all of us already know wasup when that "south beach" name gets thrown on a lebron
THIS!! even if u wake up 1 min past 8 am LOL thats 1 min too long

Last edited:
spiderjericho spiderjericho thanks for the heads up on the anthracites.

I came. I saw. I copped.

Then I came.

Used the bday coupon too so 175 felt a lot better

No problem. That's what the forum is about.

And the big homie Lewi posted the XMAS in his top five too I think. Of course, he literally has more than five KPs so his top five could be:

1. KP
2. KP
3. KP
4. KP
5. KP

Also I have a feeling the SB's aren't going to be as limited as the previous versions. I don't feel any of the releases for the XI have been difficult.

well... still not really feeling the mint (rebore KP sole) on the SB's otherwise its ok... will probably grab jus to add to the collection.

Still need the Xmas's and what the lebrons if the rumour of them releasing is true.

Also I have a feeling the SB's aren't going to be as limited as the previous versions. I don't feel any of the releases for the XI have been difficult.

the other ones weren't limited at all either. they just flooded certain markets with them. Shouldn't be like crazy hard to obtain as long as the work is put in.

well... still not really feeling the mint (rebore KP sole) on the SB's otherwise its ok... will probably grab jus to add to the collection.

Still need the Xmas's and what the lebrons if the rumour of them releasing is true.

i still got buyers remorse for buying the xmas :lol:

i still got buyers remorse for buying the xmas :lol:

I do and I don't. They're a really nice cw. Just looking at em I'm like wow. But I really don't see myself wearing them any time soon. So they'll either stay in the collection until next december when they'll be rocked heavily or I may just cut my loses and let em go.

I do and I don't. They're a really nice cw. Just looking at em I'm like wow. But I really don't see myself wearing them any time soon. So they'll either stay in the collection until next december when they'll be rocked heavily or I may just cut my loses and let em go.
Going to be hard to let them go other than at a real cheap price. Are they still on NDC after that restock?

Yup some small sizes still available. 

Just keep them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom