Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Didn't that happen to someone who ordered the Bobcat Xs and got the Venom Green Xs instead?

I'd still be heated since the Blackouts aren't really available and maybe he hates SB colors

Last edited:
I'll try for the SBs when they release, but I'm not gonna jump through a bunch of hoops to get them. I'm way more concerned with the Team Elites and Crimson Elites.

Anybody watchin the OSU- Dayton game? The red and Grey XI PEs re pretty tight imho
i was just gonna mention this

edit: that shot 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Those South Beaches might just take the cake for best XIs (for me). I'm pretty damn excited. Haven't been this excited for the XIs since the KPs.

That's why u don't judge shoes based on early sample/release ! Lol every one in here will try to get the sb. Some to keep some to trade lol some to resell.. Let's hope they make them a gr.

Still kind of like the SB iDs more than the pair releasing..

Nike needs to make those SBs an easy cop like the KPs were :smokin

Last edited:
That's why u don't judge shoes based on early sample/release ! Lol every one in here will try to get the sb. Some to keep some to trade lol some to resell.. Let's hope they make them a gr.

Yeah. Leave the QS/raffle to the EXTs, MVP or Champ Pack.

And it begins lol.. Those things are gorgeous .. I wouldn't put it past nike if they did that to build the hype.. And does anyone what type of release the Miami vice were?

How does Nike F up like this tho. It's like selling the wrong car off the lot. Shouldn't happen.

Yo, HoH University Mall got their shipment in. They have the Blackouts on the shelf. Can't really say if you should hurry, just know they were sold out in a few days from the initial shipment.

For others, I'd call your HoH to see if they restocked too.
GOOD LOOKING OUT FAMB. too bad im not spending 200 on black shoes

And it begins lol.. Those things are gorgeous .. I wouldn't put it past nike if they did that to build the hype.. And does anyone what type of release the Miami vice were?
Didn't think about that. They were like ......................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay this guy gets the south beach. Ship it. Let the hype begin.

Back
Top Bottom