Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm gonna be sad to not have had a chance at the 2k pairs once they start arriving. nothing left, that we have seen, excites me like the pairs that already released

People are going to overlook the Anthracite's and then when they want them they will be gone. I personally think they are only 2nd behind the KP's. The little details set this one apart. This design lends itself to the sleek black look. IMO

:smokin

Last edited:
SO GLAD THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD MADE ME HEAD TO HOH AT 9:45AM AND GRAB THESE ANTHRACITES FOR $185!!!! 
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

you just had to do it and i'm hungry too, will not fall for suggestive thoughts
roll.gif

on another note stupid question but does the reps go up by 2 once you reach 100? or am I getting secret reps that aren't visible?
indifferent.gif
YOU ARE GETTING REPS FROM ELITE MEMBERS LIKE ME.

OUR REPS ARE WORTH MORE SINCE WE HAVE HIGHER REPS.

I HEARD I METH REPS YOU U GET AN NT FITTED FOR FREE

That's insane but not surprising, I doubt Nike makes any of the retro Jordans to actually be played in unless it's a personal colorway for a player.

Old retro or not this should not be happening.

Maybe Nike will get embarrassed and decide to step it up in quality.

Wait what?

They should all be playable, it's a basketball shoe.

they came out in 05. if he got them DS, there's no way they were gonna last a full game. jordan retros are notorious to fall apart/crumble if they haven't been worn enough over the years.

Couldn't be more true.
Old Jordan's, particularly from that year range give or take a few, were very notorious for dried glue and separation. It's happened to two pairs of my 17s, some Jordan trunners, two pairs of jumpmans I forgot what model name, my cdp 18 (very minor), and worst of all my leather bred XII. See below

Not to mention, I wore all these shoes numerous times!
View media item 859469

Jordan retros are not made to play in. They are takedown versions of the originals... I believe they are considered to be a part of Nike's NSW division instead of the basketball division.

YOU ARE GETTING REPS FROM ELITE MEMBERS LIKE ME.

OUR REPS ARE WORTH MORE SINCE WE HAVE HIGHER REPS.

I HEARD I METH REPS YOU U GET AN NT FITTED FOR FREE
darn it I hate fitteds my hair style changes to much to keep a good size oh well free is still awesome
roll.gif

Jordan retros are not made to play in. They are takedown versions of the originals... I believe they are considered to be a part of Nike's NSW division instead of the basketball division.

That's great.. I didn't ball in them. I walked in them three times

Back
Top Bottom