Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
CHEAP *** YOU'LL LEARN ON THESE... 
roll.gif

I'm not lazy I'm frugal I don't want to pay retail on these because almost every 11 I've gotten for under retail. I'm not depressed they went that quick online I'm just surprised.
QFT

Though my collection is smaller than everyone else I'm not feeling retail on any other pairs except maybe the ext bcuz despite people calling them ugly the hype will hit when price and release dates hit but these gr I'm not spending retail for IDC how limited or cool the cw is

QFT

Though my collection is smaller than everyone else I'm not feeling retail on any other pairs except maybe the ext bcuz despite people calling them ugly the hype will hit when price and release dates hit but these gr I'm not spending retail for IDC how limited or cool the cw is

I don't care if I'm being cheap but these 11s have been easy to get under retail lol plus that NY tax is killing me on shoes

If the retail was 160 that would've been cool just off that bat at 200 sucks

yeah, anthracites are all over in the streets if you really want them. I could've scored them today but I think no one will really want them once they see how attainable they are in store, so i'll wait till my plug gets em on the disco. $200 + NY tax is not poppin

Copped the SLH for $160...pictures don't do em any justice, and I usually hate that purple/light blue combo
i actually thought SLH looked worse in person.. anthracite's look good, but not for 200 dollars plus tax good, so i passed, but they had a FSR at HOH in the florida mall

gonna pick up the anthracites sometime next week, can't believe they sold out on NDC.....unless nike just took them down to act like it's gone lol

Whats the tax rate in NY. Always try to buy in one areabin az where its 7.8% every biy helps.

Saw grass mills outlet also have kings pride
(954) 837-0329
They are swamp with phone orders tho.. Have to leave your name and number so they can give you a call back. Worth a try

Who ever trying to jump on this hurry up and do it. That factor outlet is inside sawgrass mall which is a HUGEEEEEE tourist attraction in south Florida. I'd be surprised if they last a day.
It lasted , i was able to cop my 9.5 about 5 min ago, with phone order... $200 shipped, just like the villa restock price..

They looked great to me. Hopefully other retailers get it. I thought the SLH was bad but this appears to be the worse availability wise.

So the crummy lows and Elites are next?

There's a leak of the WTF KD. I hope they don't do it again for Kobe and Bron.

They looked great to me. Hopefully other retailers get it. I thought the SLH was bad but this appears to be the worse availability wise.

Screen-Shot-2013-12-06-at-11.48.47-PM.png

Antonio-Banderas-gif-PS4-lag-Xbox-One-720p.gif

there's the ext's and the lava like cw that has been talked about but

you know they gonna do wtf kobe/lbj
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom