Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The anthracites are really nice. But I have to pass. I have so many black shoes, plenty of them all black. Doesn't matter if they're $200, 150, 100...gotta stop somewhere.

A tiny step towards recovery
laugh.gif

wait a minute wait a minute. you guys are saying dude really took the shoebox and slapped a shipping label on it? am i reading that right? if so...WHO DOES THAT? thats basically ASKING for them to be abused and/or stolen. Tell me I'm reading this wrong.

wait a minute wait a minute. you guys are saying dude really took the shoebox and slapped a shipping label on it? am i reading that right? if so...WHO DOES THAT? thats basically ASKING for them to be abused and/or stolen. Tell me I'm reading this wrong.

You read it right :lol:

Ain't the first time, and it probably won't be the last :smh:

You read it right
laugh.gif

Ain't the first time, and it probably won't be the last
mean.gif
but it doesnt make sense! so what happens if its shipped by fedex or ups. by some miracle a disgruntled employee doesnt do a peoples elbow on your box cuz theyre mad at their boss. lets also assume they dont make sure your package goes mysteriously missing and they do that leave it by your doorstep thing. you're saying...there will be a lebron box, sitting next to my front door for all the world to see? If i bought a pair of shoes from someone and they couldnt spend the extra 2 or 3 dollars for a box.... i swear id have the illest face on. we would have words...

dead at those on feet denim pics..somehow they look even worse on feet….the shape reminds me of clown shoes 

more excited for the ANTHRACITES  this sat than i have been any other cw

Last edited:
but it doesnt make sense! so what happens if its shipped by fedex or ups. by some miracle a disgruntled employee doesnt do a peoples elbow on your box cuz theyre mad at their boss. lets also assume they dont make sure your package goes mysteriously missing and they do that leave it by your doorstep thing. you're saying...there will be a lebron box, sitting next to my front door for all the world to see? If i bought a pair of shoes from someone and they couldnt spend the extra 2 or 3 dollars for a box.... i swear id have the illest face on. we would have words...

I had somebody about 5 years ago ship me a pair of Kobe IVs with the shoebox wrapped in a black trash bag :smh:

That was the ORIGINAL Bag of Doom!!! Eastbay didn't have nothin on that dude :x

Some dudes are just cheap like that. I learned that day to make sure any listing I buy says "Shipped double boxed".

Last edited:

Yeah thats what i said in my email to the guy... Anyone could have taken them

The worst I encountered was the shoebox shipped wrapped in brown shipping paper. But even that's better than nothing.

I had somebody about 5 years ago ship me a pair of Kobe IVs with the shoebox wrapped in a black trash bag
mean.gif

That was the ORIGINAL Bag of Doom!!! Eastbay didn't have nothin on that dude
sick.gif

Some dudes are just cheap like that. I learned that day to make sure any listing I buy says "Shipped double boxed".
Does eastbay always send it in a bag. The first time I bought from they it came in a big box because i ordered two shoes. Second time were just runners and they bagged it. Recently I got bagged again. Boxed is all jacked.

Back
Top Bottom