Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah when I saw them earlier I was like Galaxies. Good for him for generating interest in the Elites. He'll probably never wear them again...lol. That was a terrible game. Wade's offense and Birdman defense was what kept them in the game. Hopefully the Heat get out their funk.

Last edited:
With how thin the outsole is, I would not recommend outdoor for these, will be short lived. Lebron X on the other hand, should last awhile...

Yeah the cannery X I got for $120 last year is still going real strong.

There's a dude that runs with us using some lebron Gammas 11s. But it's only been a few weeks. 120 is the max on an outdoor shoe for me.

If it gets me through one year I'm happy.

With how thin the outsole is, I would not recommend outdoor for these, will be short lived. Lebron X on the other hand, should last awhile...
Yeah the cannery X I got for $120 last year is still going real strong.

There's a dude that runs with us using some lebron Gammas 11s. But it's only been a few weeks. 120 is the max on an outdoor shoe for me.

If it gets me through one year I'm happy.
That's what I'm saying though, I don't think they would last anywhere near a year on those soles, you're gonna be rubbing thru to lunar.

I'll be there in 83 hours!
Forgot you're bedding sarah palin.....
roll.gif

Smh at dudes thinking one wear is how the insole is going to feel the lifetime of the shoe...
mean.gif
I was thinking the same thing, the more you wear these, the better they feel.  My KP's feel amazing now after I have worn them about 15 times.  these do need to be broken in.  I just got some gammas last week from shoepalace, forgot how they feel when they are brand new, they are stiff at first.  

From that close-up photo the outsole on the Elites seem extremely thin and L2G. Pattern has potential so hopefully traction is vastly improved.

Seriously the elites look like an 11 take down model without the posite and they threw in some "high quality plastic" for an excuse to raise the price.

Hard for me to tell, but do the elites have the foamposite (or hyperposite, whatever) on them? That justified the price of the original ones for me. I don't think they would take away the posite and slap a $75 increase... but its Nike so you never know...

The way things are looking, Elites should be $170...c'mon. They took away most of the posite, added the little wing things from the IXs, and put some cheap plastic supports on there that will crack.

The carbon fiber was cracking on peoples X Elites...

Yeah when I saw them earlier I was like Galaxies. Good for him for generating interest in the Elites. He'll probably never wear them again...lol. That was a terrible game. Wade's offense and Birdman defense was what kept them in the game. Hopefully the Heat get out their funk.
I could see him wearing them for the rest of the season. Not sure if the talk about him having a bad game being related to the kicks is serious but if it is, that's some of the dumbest stuff I've heard in a while.

Always was a fan of the elite, never a fan of the regular xi. That pe is decent at best though imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom