Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ kid got Guile's flash kick to the head. Dayyuuumm!
k87hzuo

Last edited:
I know people are thinking the SLH will sit long enough for a discount, but I just don't see it (online anyway). NDC does not mark down these unless they sit FOREVER, and eastbay didn't even have the graffitis sit long enough for coupon eligibility.

I love the SLH from the pics, I'm sure I will like them more in person. I think the main reason they are still around is because they dropped them so late in the season. 

Yeah I think we'll have to wait until June for Ndc discount. Maybe July. So they have a while to go.

I usually look for a pair to use outdoors. But it's gotta be deep discount.

I know people are thinking the SLH will sit long enough for a discount, but I just don't see it (online anyway). NDC does not mark down these unless they sit FOREVER, and eastbay didn't even have the graffitis sit long enough for coupon eligibility.

I love the SLH from the pics, I'm sure I will like them more in person. I think the main reason they are still around is because they dropped them so late in the season. 
Yeah I think we'll have to wait until June for Ndc discount. Maybe July. So they have a while to go.

I usually look for a pair to use outdoors. But it's gotta be deep discount.
With how thin the outsole is, I would not recommend outdoor for these, will be short lived. Lebron X on the other hand, should last awhile...

With how thin the outsole is, I would not recommend outdoor for these, will be short lived. Lebron X on the other hand, should last awhile...

The X were a great but bulky shoe. Great performer. Ol LBJ had no issues with those bad boys. Hopefully, he has more involvement with the 12. Kobe seemed like he was really involved with the 9s.

And hopefully the 12s have more original color ways. The X had a lot of new for the most part. It was just an odd shoe in the way you could color block and apply graphic prints. The XI were better in that regard.

Last edited:
Finally got around to trying on the all stars. Normally, I wear a 8.5 but I bought these in a 9. Put these on today and it's bothering my pinky toe. Going to have to unload them now [emoji]128532[/emoji]. It's a shame because it's such a beautiful color way.

I just copped a pair of Miami Nights and I totally understand why Bron doesn't like to rock these. The insoles feel like bricks! no flexibility whatsoever! I'm pretty disappointed in this shoe. Especially with the price point that it's at!

Return 'em if you're not feeling them...........but they definitely loosen up after three or four continuous wears.

My personal opinion the 9 was the only true elite. It actually look like a whole different shoe instead of the same shoe just with carbon fiber added like the 10 and this one with whatever that is. But the 11 elites are fire but not for 275

Back
Top Bottom