Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the lows so far are terrible. Last year, the U.S. And possibly the swamp things and Watermelon were okay. The design of the shoe were terrible though. These do look better.

I liked the 8 & 9 lows.

I didn't like the other colorways, but I always liked the design on them. I'm a sucker for white/green colorways...these remind me of the white/green Jordan IV

All Stars aren't cheeks
smile.gif
Wasn't including the Gator King's in my initial statement 
wink.gif

Has anyone on here ever dealt with Vices Ltd. ? I did their pre-order and I still have not received my tracking # -- I guess they only ship once a week which is Friday-- I haven't heard anything from them -- not even if my shoes were secured.

I was already pretty mad thinking I was going to have to wait 8 days to get the shoes in the first place--When I emailed about shipping their reply was toward the end of the week- That was Monday
I found out about the Friday thing from twitter--Just don't understand the shadiness
Got my BHM from them. They're legit. Yes, they like to take their sweet time with shipping. The shoes released on a Saturday, and they didn't ship until Friday of next week. I was kinda mad myself, but their prices aren't bad. Needless to say, they'll be my last resort if I strike out everywhere else since not a lot of people know about them, either.

Dockett is a moron..... You're a celebrity congrats on having them ugly @ss kicks..... On that not I gota start unDS'ing some pairs got damn near 70 pair that are DR, I need these SLH

View media item 819874

Last edited:
Dockett is a moron..... You're a celebrity congrats on having them ugly @ss kicks..... On that not I gota start unDS'ing some pairs got damn near 70 pair that are DR, I need these SLH

Good stuff man, Still need those china 9s in my life

Man, I slept on these Aways for way too long. Probably a top 3 colorway for me
I was excited to cop a pair on ebay for a good price. Fakes. They said they bought them for their grandson but they didn't fit smh. Even grandmas be buying fakes. I need to find a real pair, they're too nice

At this point I just skip to the last page and then work backwards to see if there's any new info. :lol: :smh:

Just moves WAAY too fast. In the last 3-4 pages there were a good amount of updates. I assume everything else is skimmable.
Lol just.did.that

Wore my aways today, picked up the Jordan X at HOH cause it was just sitting there. Was hoping to find asg socks but they never got them. I'm sol on those it seems.

Are the inserts on the Lebron XI ASG thinner than the others? I saw a video of them but when I pulled out the ones on my ASG it didn't seem as thick as the one I saw on the vid.

Back
Top Bottom