• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That middle of the night ASG glow will get ya

It's pretty ridiculous. I know we all know how hard they glow, but the time it continued to glow is just as crazy. Lights off around 12:00 last night. Middle of the night glow got me. Wake up at 6:30 and still a feint glow, enough for me to still notice it. Wow.

#glowhorsebeat

i was just thinking, are the elites the shoes that are worn by the gator on the tarot card? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If someone likes the KP's more than the gator kings, why do they have to bring up the fact that they glow and that it's gimmicky? If you like the shoe better fine, but the gator king is a nice colorway regardless...honestly the glow is seen mostly at times when you're on your own unless you at the strip club or playing laser tag...can't use the glow as a takeaway.

I hated the SB8s.

9's were decent (not a must have for me)

But it seems like those colors look best on those materials, if they decide to do it on the XIs I hope they come with a brand new idea and not that trash people have been putting together on ID.

I was just telling somebody this earlier.. The SB cw was so ridiculous on the 8s cuz of the material.. That cw doesn't belong on a posite based shoe IMHO, it comes off metallic no what they do.

Wonder what a leather XI would look like

those all blacks do remind me of the carbon's like the effect on the swoosh and marble lining and soles... would be a easy cop for me as im not paying ID money jus to do a all black shoe. 

The SB one will have to see better picks, might pass tho as already done a SB ID which i think looks better than those so far.

Jades arent bad I think they are just missing something

exactly.... compared to my latest Lebrons these are just far too "plain" for me.

I reserve my plain pairs of kicks for Nike turfs, trainers, Js, etc. I need my Lebrons to pop and make a statement :lol: Primarily cuz of the damn price tag

via: sneakergaga

was thinking these were ID's at first but the sole's on both arent available on ID right now and the upper on the SB colorways isn't ID'able either.  You can do something close but not exact.  The lining for the black pair isn't available on ID either and the mismatched lining for the tongue and liner isn't possible on ID either on the SB pair.  

I like the black pair with the marble'd liner and sole.  SB is played out to me.

Could just be future ID options though they guy just posts pics no info.

View media item 819223

Prism XIs???

Man it is a ***** to catch up on the thread after a couple days

At this point I just skip to the last page and then work backwards to see if there's any new info. :lol: :smh:

Just moves WAAY too fast. In the last 3-4 pages there were a good amount of updates. I assume everything else is skimmable.

Back
Top Bottom