Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How do you dudes not know that Australian prices are not just based on currency conversion.

They actually pay more for shoes and their prices are all over the place compared to us.

That calendar won't help you determine anything. The Kobe 8s are listed at $100 higher than us prices.

I was waiting for someone to speak some logic. Thank you sir :lol:

Bet they'll be 270-280. Either way, nobody should cop at retail - they will def get marked down. Personally I don't like em enough to get on sale.

Off topic but its crazy how some FTL stores still have X elites at full retail :lol:. I got my SH for 150 :pimp:

The GK's are hands down the best drop since KP. I may even like the GK's BETTER than KP.  I'm unDSing the GK's when I go out on a date this Friday night.  Gonna break necks for sure.  Hope my chick loves em.  Can't wait to step out into the dark and it starts glowing hard.... BOOYEA!! Gotta keep an eye on that facial expressions doe.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

If the elites were dope, I would without hesitation open up my wallet and pay whatever Nike was asking...but they're not.

I wouldn't cop for under $100.

There are too many dope shoes dropping at all times for me to force my love on any of them.

At 250 I can just go back and cop something I missed earlier in the year.

That retail price kills me. For what? How are they justifying $100 over the non-elite model? Makes no sense at all

How do you dudes not know that Australian prices are not just based on currency conversion.

They actually pay more for shoes and their prices are all over the place compared to us.

That calendar won't help you determine anything. The Kobe 8s are listed at $100 higher than us prices.
I was waiting for someone to speak some logic. Thank you sir
laugh.gif
Again $300 is not confirmed people

notice the logo is different on the middle one, could this be the 2k14's? ...either way theyre ugly all 3
Doubt it, paid 220 for the 2k14's.  Elite's are priced 300 so I doubt Nike would be willing to lose 80 bucks even on 2014 pairs of shoes.  

Back
Top Bottom