Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Holy crap, Bouncewear already shipped my GK's and I literally just ordered them, :lol:

What was retail on these, btw?

200 or 220?

Cool, thanks.

Didn't pay too much over retail then, can't complain.

It's all good too cause LBJ won't be wearing any of the elites anyway for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter of any games especially playoffs
laugh.gif

Championship soldier pack here we come
sick.gif
nah, where gonna have a KD 6 champ pack this year. lol

did anyone order from END?  I ended up getting a pair from there ffor 153 shipped.. had a 33 dollar credit, but its weird they would sell a release date shoe UNDER retail. 

can someone with a gs pair of the asg confirm whether they glow or not
heard the asg kd gs pairs dont glow :x

Yeah bro they glow. My pair just came in yesterday and I was too hyped when I saw them glow in the dark. My other pair from Finishline should be here later on today

Are the elite a pod cushioning? Looking at the sole it looks Ike it might be. Might just be the design though..

I really didn't think these would glow that much after barely exposing them to light in my apt last night, walked into work today with these glowing in the daylight right before I walked in. str8 bananas, gator kings are a must have if you like the XIs.

Got my GK yesterday from Ndc. 11.5 with gumbo box and card.

Kind of disappointed in nike quality control lately with the Lebrons. KP had a major dimple and the GK I just got has some messy glue work. Also, some spots on the posite look rubbed off or unfinished.

Not really noticeable when on feet but still annoying to say the least.

Got my GK yesterday from Ndc. 11.5 with gumbo box and card.

Kind of disappointed in nike quality control lately with the Lebrons. KP had a major dimple and the GK I just got has some messy glue work. Also, some spots on the posite look rubbed off or unfinished.

Not really noticeable when on feet but still annoying to say the least.

the dimples are the worse... the Dunkmans I got from overseas has dimples on the left toe box. my gammas have dimples on the right toe box. good thing the "important" colors I have are pretty flawless.

the dimples are the worse... the Dunkmans I got from overseas has dimples on the left toe box. my gammas have dimples on the right toe box. good thing the "important" colors I have are pretty flawless.
My left toe on my aways got a dimple also. But I agree with the guy before, as I was looking at my GK the quality was pretty ******. Compared to other lebrons. My shoes have tones of glue marks

The glow charges up so quick it's crazy. It only takes a few seconds of light exposure and they already glow

If we're talking soldiers, this is the only pair I really ever liked. If I'm not mistaken they were china only promos and only about 160 pairs made it to retail over there. I'm so sad because a pair in my size went for $170 on the bay in January

View media item 812657

Back
Top Bottom