Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The gator kings are sitting hard down here in the ATL...they got a near fsr at FTL/champs/nike at Lenox...I'm sure perimeter got em like that too

The gator kings are sitting hard down here in the ATL...they got a near fsr at FTL/champs/nike at Lenox...I'm sure perimeter got em like that too
Really???? I cant even get close to one in my city at stores. 1 HOH and they sold out instant. Had to fight online

Makes me wish I would have copped them down here...

Waiting for my connect to send them is worse than waiting on a FNL shipping confirmation :lol:

Im tellin you these joints are hot. Lookin for that soleheaven discoumt if they get them. These will be my everyday pair with them being mostly black. Dont sleep.
I'm going to sleep....Prohibitions and all orange pair are my least favorite colorways that are dropping. 

This is the first 11 I've missed out on! :frown:  I wish someone had a stock locater or something because I know there are some still sitting somewhere. I guess I'll just pay the resale price.

Call stores in large markets. Depending on your size you should be able to find some. Saw them on display in houston at one of the smaller malls.

i tried a live chat for you guys. got shut down.

Brendan: Hi, my name is Brendan. How may I help you?
Brendan: Hi Jed.
Jed: hi i was wondering if you can help me locate item 647780 - 735 in a size 10 at any of the nike stores
Brendan: I'd be glad to try and locate it for you.
Jed: thank you sir
Brendan: Sorry, I'm not finding any available.
Jed: ah ok. no sizes at all or just a size 10?
Brendan: Yeah, that's for all sizes. If we ever restock, we'll send a tweet to update everyone.
Jed: ok thanks.

not sure if he really checked the stores tho based on his last comment... tweeting everyone about a restock.... they don't tweet in-store restocks.

Last edited:
Hour 77: FTL status is now "released to ship" with "1 unit(s) ready to ship". Were coming down the home stretch. Still no tracking or shipping confirmation tho.

Last edited:

Hour 77: FTL status is now "released to ship" with "1 unit(s) ready to ship". Were coming down the home stretch. Still no tracking or shipping confirmation tho.
Don't sweat you will get a UPS email soon and then a FTL shipping confirmation tomorrow morning. As with other releases, FTL tells UPS to send the email saying your order has been shipped first and then FTL will send their own email the next day.

Please remember its no buying/selling/trading.

If you see a member post that pair X is at location Y, just PM them.

I understand the desire to get these shoes. We just have to be sure to adhere to the rules in the mean time.

For what it is worth, I am not sure since I am still 3 plus hours away, but I was able to win a lottery at Annapolis, Md mall FootLocker, my cousin said they had pairs, might be a best option to check places that got hit with weather.  Annapolis mall was closed on Thursday so people didn't know if they won lottery till Friday after many online releases.  So people may have passed or stores might have had raffle shoes come available afterwards.  I was able to get both, 1 on NDC and one there.  Just a thought.

Im not feeling the florals 
sick.gif
sick.gif

They look tacky imo 

Back
Top Bottom