Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Prohibition are an easy pass for me. I am sure those will reach discounted prices... I'd hold off on copping on release day guys.

Although mine were cancelled by Finishline, hopefully some of you guys are able to get your pairs.

Now on for the hunt in a size 10 :smh:

Maybe finish line hasn't received tbetr shipment of them yet. Or has somebody got there confirmation already

infact just looked at the NBA site and i might jus grab the ASG East Hoodie rather than the gumbo one, matches the kicks alot better 

My FNL Durant's and Broxn's were cancelled on Fri. Explaining they didn't have them in stock lol. Good thing my NDC pairs shipped.

Last edited:
hoody is too loud for me.. when you have loud kicks like ASGs i like to wear clothes that arent so loud so the shoes pop more.. just my style i guess. 

I usually pass on the all star apparel, but I think that zip up hoodie would look nice with a pair of cargo shorts or some joggers. First time I've actually ever wanted some of the clothing

Dang, 74 hours after purchase and my FTL order is still OPEN and in process. No shipping confirmation or anything. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom