Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can't justify paying those early prices man, this shoe is already expensive as it is, can't throw the retail option out the window thats just bananas to me, these shoes are cool but no need to overspend.

BHM >>> ASG. So clean, both close up and at a distance. Ugh I feel like I'm about to pay resale prices on those. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Maybe I'll try to wait it out until after the ASG to see if prices drop at all.

Looks like another Arnold Palmer...Probably just customs though.

he commented and said they are not customs or the 2K pair

his IG is full of nike samples I havent seen him with any customs so I think these are indeed a sample

..i actually grabbed the BHM as a back up if i dont get the ASGs. They are getting delivered today and i have yet to see em in person yet but they way you all are talking, i may be able to trade for the ASGs. Personally, that green does it for me a bit more than the purple of the BHMs.

I have a good feeling the 2k14's are gonna be crazy... i'm gonna be sick too, because i didn't try harder to get the code for them

I honestly like em, I like loud shoes tho

how do you know they the 2k's? source?
I thought they were, I was just putting two-in-two, Icy sole said we had already seen the 2k already and that we would see an extra cw soon, and I thought that meant another mash up cw like the ones we have been seeing lately but the poster of the pic on instagram said that they weren't the 2k or customs.... dont know what that means

Needing some help finding a few pairs, I need a size 13 Gamma, KP, Xmas. 

I'm truly set on stopping with the XI after the ASG, I'd pick up the cheese ball orange joint's and SLH on disco but other than that I'll pass unless the elite somehow wows me.

If I had the code I would be content with the Ring Ceremonies as the 2k pair..thats just me tho

Every time I think about the fact that the 2K pair COULD very well be those "1 of 1" joints, I regret not taking my best friend up on his offer to let me get the code he had :smh:

Oh well.

i'm guessing HOH's will be doing raffles for the ASG starting next Tuesday and Wednesday.   Call the winners on Thursday.  Pick up Friday ?

Needing some help finding a few pairs, I need a size 13 Gamma, KP, Xmas. 

I'm truly set on stopping with the XI after the ASG, I'd pick up the cheese ball orange joint's and SLH on disco but other than that I'll pass unless the elite somehow wows me.

you're probably SOL on the KP and Xmas. Trying hitting up a nike chat rep for the Gammas tho. Size 13 seems to go really fast and your at least the 3rd member of the size 13 club that's looking for the KP in your size.

dang $370 
sick.gif
 and i thought $320 was crazy.. i only paid that because i won some extra cash on the game, but i don't think i would've if i didn't... i hate paying over retail
mean.gif

Every time I think about the fact that the 2K pair COULD very well be those "1 of 1" joints, I regret not taking my best friend up on his offer to let me get the code he had :smh:

Oh well.

Which ones the ring ceremonies or the ones he wore to the event they had?

As for ASG I'm gonna see if I can cop on RD. I'm gunning for the KDs too but honestly I hope I just end up with one of them

I could see "Ring Night" (I promise red/gold) pair being 2K's, or a "What the LeBron" model, since Icy said "you have BASICALLY" seen the 2K's already. 

People on Twitter swearing those "floral/Prohibition" joints are releasing in June...I'm not convinced, have too many of the same elements as the prohibitions, really look custom. 

Back
Top Bottom