• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Some guy on IG has 'em...
 Selling DS pair of 2014 ALL-STAR LEBRON 11 SIZE 10. EARLY !!!!!! Comes with Box, Extra Laces, Lace Locks, and Card. They also GLOW-IN-The-DARK. 1000% AUTHENTIC. $350 SHIPPED

Last edited:
The sole on the ASGs are so dope. Ill admit that was the only part I wasn't sure about on first sight, but I had a feeling they'd grow on me. Call it what you want, love it now :lol:

Man, I just saw them BHM in person and I have to say those may be the best CW at the moment...OAN: Someone said it a while ago, about the toe box area feeling different on certain CWs and he was right...I put on the DMs today and they felt like money, but those Gammas felt like hell

Man y'all gonna stop coming at the Denim and Leather's!
mad.gif
..... I already got my fit ready and everything
nthat.gif

Just kidding on the fit
roll.gif
I seem to be in the minority on these but I actually am digging them, to each his own
nthat.gif

you know come release day people are going to go nuts on these.. so i woulndt say your in the minority.. i actually think they look pretty cool myself as well.  not going to spend 250 on them, but they look nice. 

why im actually feelin it tho???

not with the shoes, but i would definitely wear that, wish my grandmama would make it for me

:smh: Shame on you for having your grandma make it though :lol: ...... and I would probably rock the jacket but not the pants and kicks at the same time, maybe just kicks and jacket :smh: ..... in fact I would never wear denim and leather pants in my life no matter the circumstance :lol: btw it's Bottega Veneta if you really looking for it :nerd: .....

you know come release day people are going to go nuts on these.. so i woulndt say your in the minority.. i actually think they look pretty cool myself as well.  not going to spend 250 on them, but they look nice. 

Yea your right it pretty much happens with everything that drops :lol: I'll probably end up getting them regardless but I doubt they'll be $250 though :smh: I'm guessing $270 - $275 for these and the Blue Suedes :frown:

Last edited:
Those pics make the underlay look a lot more green than purple than any of the other shots we've seen. I guess it's just the angle and the lighting. Definitely got the cloak effect going on there....

Kixsquare took a week to ship a shoe to me one time, after lying to me for 3 days saying they'd ship.

I wouldn't buy from them again, even at retail.

Them pics up there
smokin.gif
  makes me feel a little better that i paid  for that pre order, but i'm still not happy about paying what i did 
tired.gif

Purple looking very cloak-like, not liking how the posite looks in those pics tho. Looks very shiny and plasticky.

Wonder if the sole would look better straight purple or green instead of that swirly sht
nerd.gif

Does it even glow?

Back
Top Bottom