LEBRON, THE DISAPPOINTMENT?

Will Lebron be considered the best of all time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this whole Kobe Stan's vs LeBron Stan's are :x

I hate them both my two favorite moments in my franchise's history involved defeating them but I feel I can objectively discuss them both.

Either way they are two of great s to ever touch a basketball court but their groupies both overrate them beyond levels of good reason.

Also Lebron mere existance rustles Kobe fan's Jimmies like no other even before he went Miami they hated him.

this whole Kobe Stan's vs LeBron Stan's are :x

I hate them both my two favorite moments in my franchise's history involved defeating them but I feel I can objectively discuss them both.

Either way they are two of great s to ever touch a basketball court but their groupies both overrate them beyond levels of good reason.

Also Lebron mere existance rustles Kobe fan's Jimmies like no other even before he went Miami they hated him.

I will never understand why some people D Ride everything they Says or Do.

It's kinda creepy

I'm a Lebron hater but I'll give him credit where credit is due. I think he will ultimately be top 5 when it's all said and done and maybe even top 3, BUT...

Bottom line is he isn't wired like Kobe or MJ and that's the reason I think he won't surpass either of them. Lebron's decision to go to Miami was the smart one, but it showed me that he has no competitive integrity. Yes, it is true that all great players need other great players to win but Lebron willingly chose to go to Miami, whereas everyone else did not have that and decided to compete against each other. You didn't see Magic or Bird wanting to join up. I know there are some articles out there of Jordan wanting to be traded (not sure if they're accurate) but even if they were true I doubt it would have happened. Lebron threw up the white flag and decided to concede and join his biggest rival in the East in Wade. He was essentially afraid of competing against him so he joined him. That's just ***** made to me.
With all due respect to Wade, the Miami Heat & Wade hadn't been past the 1st round in the playoffs for 4 years before Lebron arrived.

His biggest rival was the Celtics, not anyone on the Heat.

You're goddamn right.

At least you admit it not like the op who keeps fronting like he's really trying to have a serious discussion. Reminds me of all the fake kobe fans that always start off their debate with the "I'm not even a kobe fan" yet you see them in every thread defending him.

If you're not providing any meaningful discussion based on the thread's title, then don't post. It doesn't matter who you consider to be a troll or why you think the thread is open.

If you honestly think the thread is solely comprised of a bunch of LeBron fans and a bunch of trolling LeBron critics, or if you think the thread is solely comprised of a bunch of LeBron critics and a bunch of trolling LeBron fans, you're too emotionally invested in the topic, and maybe you shouldn't post. Because the bottom line is that there are some good points made on a number of different topics in here.

Last edited:
At least you admit it not like the op who keeps fronting like he's really trying to have a serious discussion. Reminds me of all the fake kobe fans that always start off their debate with the "I'm not even a kobe fan" yet you see them in every thread defending him.

Fronting?

I brought up valid points

Im not talking crazy

I brought information to back up my claims

I still haven't got any information from the other side to back up their cases

Fronting?

I brought up valid points

Im not talking crazy

I brought information to back up my claims

I still haven't got any information from the other side to back up their cases

:lol:

No you haven't all you have done is speculate on what MAY happen in two years when Lebron can opt out and join another super team if he wants.

Last edited:

No you haven't all you have done is speculate on what MAY happen in two years when Lebron can opt out and join another super team if he wants.

I was talking more about the Bulls team vs Heat teams discussions and how he can't be the GOAT if likely only ends with 3 rings and that's a big if right now

And you're right, he could join another super team

But it's gonna be whole lot harder to win with the Heat in a couple of seasons? Correct?

But if he does leave again and goes anywhere but Cleveland, it will be a bit of a disappointment again.

Especially if he doesn't win in his new city

I was talking more about the Bulls team vs Heat teams discussions and how he can't be the GOAT if likely only ends with 3 rings and that's a big if right now

And you're right, he could join another super team

But it's gonna be whole lot harder to win with the Heat in a couple of seasons? Correct?

But if he does leave again and goes anywhere but Cleveland, it will be a bit of a disappointment again.

Especially if he doesn't win in his new city

The Heat have moves they can make, there team is dramatically different now from the team they had in 2011.

Like I said there is no point being made.

7 MVPs...

all time longest winning streak...

6 championships...

2 defensive POYs...

73-9 season...

i hope this will be lebrons career... and i think he can do it...

:pimp: :pimp:

*flame suit activated*

Back
Top Bottom