Lebron & Maverick Carter say that RACE played a factor in how he was negatively covered this summer

CARTER: That means the fuel that he'll be playing with will be super duper duper premium. He usually plays with super premium. This year, that's a little higher grade of fuel.

How stupid is this guy?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Charles Barkley joined WIP in Philadelphia with Howard Eskin and Ike Reese

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism he’s received:

“It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Charles Barkley joined WIP in Philadelphia with Howard Eskin and Ike Reese

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism he’s received:

“It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid.

lebron still wants the billions he needs to drop maverick to the official bag holder.
Im all down for hooking homies up but i highly doubt i wouldve hired any of my friends as my manager
maverick is making things worse

chuck is telling the truth

lebron still wants the billions he needs to drop maverick to the official bag holder.
Im all down for hooking homies up but i highly doubt i wouldve hired any of my friends as my manager
maverick is making things worse

chuck is telling the truth

Originally Posted by cartune

Charles I wouldnt call him a Thomas with nephews but he's always been on the edge. He has a white wife and campaigned for McCain. He also wants to be Governor of Alabama so yea. Him trying to make the white man feel comfortble makes sense
Hmmmm.

I don't necessarily think Chuck is trying to "dance", but he is definitely coming off as contradictory.

He claims all LBJ got criticized for was "The Decision". How soon does Chuck forget that he was blasting LBJ for even thinking about leaving Cle in the first place. He also blasted him for not wanting to win as "the man" on his own team. Now all of a sudden Charles is trying to downplay it and make it seem as if he was only criticizing Bron for the 1hr special.
indifferent.gif

You guys say Bron needs to shut his mouth. But Chuck is doing just as much yapping as LBJ.

Originally Posted by cartune

Charles I wouldnt call him a Thomas with nephews but he's always been on the edge. He has a white wife and campaigned for McCain. He also wants to be Governor of Alabama so yea. Him trying to make the white man feel comfortble makes sense
Hmmmm.

I don't necessarily think Chuck is trying to "dance", but he is definitely coming off as contradictory.

He claims all LBJ got criticized for was "The Decision". How soon does Chuck forget that he was blasting LBJ for even thinking about leaving Cle in the first place. He also blasted him for not wanting to win as "the man" on his own team. Now all of a sudden Charles is trying to downplay it and make it seem as if he was only criticizing Bron for the 1hr special.
indifferent.gif

You guys say Bron needs to shut his mouth. But Chuck is doing just as much yapping as LBJ.

Oh it definitely did, even though his press conference was a **** move. Roethlisberger.

It's like the public, which is majority white, has this sense of ownership over great athletes, which are majority black.  Like if you mess up, it has this whole feel of "we took you out the fields, dressed you nicely, and this is how you repay us?".

Oh it definitely did, even though his press conference was a **** move. Roethlisberger.

It's like the public, which is majority white, has this sense of ownership over great athletes, which are majority black.  Like if you mess up, it has this whole feel of "we took you out the fields, dressed you nicely, and this is how you repay us?".

Originally Posted by SHUGES

chuck is in the media his job is to yap. you're right though it's wierd that all of a sudden people only had a problem with the 1hr special. it think it was more complex than that

Originally Posted by SHUGES

chuck is in the media his job is to yap. you're right though it's wierd that all of a sudden people only had a problem with the 1hr special. it think it was more complex than that

Originally Posted by DubA169

chuck is in the media his job is to yap.
I agree. But does it mean everytime he gets asked a question that he HAS to answer?

Athletes get questioned by the media and part of the athlete's responsibility when asked a question is to answer. As a matter of fact, there are rules in place that pretty much force athletes of all leagues to be available to the press and respond when prompted.

So how is that you guys want LBJ to shut up when he simply is answering a question posed to him?

Originally Posted by DubA169

chuck is in the media his job is to yap.
I agree. But does it mean everytime he gets asked a question that he HAS to answer?

Athletes get questioned by the media and part of the athlete's responsibility when asked a question is to answer. As a matter of fact, there are rules in place that pretty much force athletes of all leagues to be available to the press and respond when prompted.

So how is that you guys want LBJ to shut up when he simply is answering a question posed to him?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

SHUGES wrote:
i hate to agree with you
laugh.gif
 but youre right

thing is everybody was laughing and loving barkley's outlandish comments but as soon as he speaks truth about lebron, everybody wanna shut barkley up now....

its ok until he starts digging in to your favorite player...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

SHUGES wrote:
i hate to agree with you
laugh.gif
 but youre right

thing is everybody was laughing and loving barkley's outlandish comments but as soon as he speaks truth about lebron, everybody wanna shut barkley up now....

its ok until he starts digging in to your favorite player...

Back
Top Bottom