Lebron & Maverick Carter say that RACE played a factor in how he was negatively covered this summer

Charles Barkley joined WIP in Philadelphia with Howard Eskin and Ike Reese

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism he’s received:

“It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid.

Charles Barkley joined WIP in Philadelphia with Howard Eskin and Ike Reese

On LeBron talking about race being an issue in the criticism he’s received:

“It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid.

This dude Charles is really mad at Lebron. 
laugh.gif

Just a couple months ago he was the #1 stan. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

i dont see it as him being mad at all chuck just tells it like it is
eyes.gif

he is 100% correct he is asked questions and he gives his answers why are people still surprised at the fact that when u ask chuck a question your gona hear some real !+%+?

He is most likely angry at the fact that he continues to get asked the same questions about the same guy. as a lakers fan i always thought he hated the lakers 3 years ago he said we would win nothing now that we won he gives us our props he was never mad at the Lakers he just had a opinion it was wrong but he spoke his mind i respect that
pimp.gif

But damn Bron i know its was a simple question and answer but you should know, damn i know you should never pull the race card its 2010 bro
tired.gif
people hate the guy because he trys so hard to make himself look good all he needs to do is just sit down and shut up!

Originally Posted by JUS3

laugh.gif

i dont see it as him being mad at all chuck just tells it like it is
eyes.gif

he is 100% correct he is asked questions and he gives his answers why are people still surprised at the fact that when u ask chuck a question your gona hear some real !+%+?

He is most likely angry at the fact that he continues to get asked the same questions about the same guy. as a lakers fan i always thought he hated the lakers 3 years ago he said we would win nothing now that we won he gives us our props he was never mad at the Lakers he just had a opinion it was wrong but he spoke his mind i respect that
pimp.gif

But damn Bron i know its was a simple question and answer but you should know, damn i know you should never pull the race card its 2010 bro
tired.gif
people hate the guy because he trys so hard to make himself look good all he needs to do is just sit down and shut up!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pimp.gif

"It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid." - Charles Barkley

QFT

Everything Chuck said up there is 100% right, IMO.  Especially about ESPN reporting from Heat training camp.  What a farce.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pimp.gif

"It’s like watching a movie. Just when you think it couldn’t get any stupider, it gets more stupid." - Charles Barkley

QFT

Everything Chuck said up there is 100% right, IMO.  Especially about ESPN reporting from Heat training camp.  What a farce.

LeBron, your boy is an incompetent lame. He has no business sense whatsoever. Do yourself a favor hire a pro, stop doing these lame ++# nationally televised interviews and focus on basketball.

LeBron, your boy is an incompetent lame. He has no business sense whatsoever. Do yourself a favor hire a pro, stop doing these lame ++# nationally televised interviews and focus on basketball.

This thread should just be locked. We have stupid idiots who are bringing up stupid race arguments. Smh

This thread should just be locked. We have stupid idiots who are bringing up stupid race arguments. Smh

Seriously Lebron needs fire his team and hire whoever has coached up Mike Vick to speak in public and manager his image.

Seriously Lebron needs fire his team and hire whoever has coached up Mike Vick to speak in public and manager his image.

Charles I wouldnt call him a Thomas with nephews but he's always been on the edge. He has a white wife and campaigned for McCain. He also wants to be Governor of Alabama so yea. Him trying to make the white man feel comfortble makes sense

Charles I wouldnt call him a Thomas with nephews but he's always been on the edge. He has a white wife and campaigned for McCain. He also wants to be Governor of Alabama so yea. Him trying to make the white man feel comfortble makes sense

Back
Top Bottom