Lebron James Vol. Reaching or no?

laugh.gif
there was actually like a 5-10 pg thread about that when it happened. and some people were actually calling Kobe an a-hole, when clearly it was accidental

That's why the have ball boys though, to pick up the warm-ups when they are tossed on the floor, and then fold them up nicely.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Lebron probably did that because the whole arena was saying Cleveland sucks.

I hate the Laker's, but I really don't understand the hate toward #24, besides the fact that he is nice.

Lebron on the other hand gives you plenty of reasons to dislike him.

Your joking right?

Kobe vs. Shaq  (people say Kobe broke up the Lakers)
Kobe in Colorado (rape case, cheating on wife)
Kobe's elbows  (Chris Childs, Matt Barnes, Raja Bell incidents)
Kobe emulating MJ's game.  (sticking tongue out, his jumping with the fist pump,etc, etc)

There's a reason he got booed at the All Star game in Philly.  They tried to blame it on Philly when most of the people at the All Star game aren't from here. 

Not Kobe #8

I'm pretty sure they hate him in Philly because he (Kobe #
glasses.gif
gestured that he would "eat their hearts" during the finals....

I just see Kobe as a fake %@* dude. He used to be this squeaky clean guy, didn't go out, appeared in Mcdonalds commercials with kids, then he got that rape case (cheating on your wife and two daughters) and started rocking a chain and got tatted up like he was a bad %@*. Now he's the mamba... I didn't like how he publically criticized Shaq either. I believe Shaq was out of shape or something... %@!* like that should be kept in the locker room. He did the same thing to Andrew Bynum if I'm not mistaken in the parking lot of a grocery store... emulating Jordan than choosing a number that was 1 number higher.... basketball 24 hours a day huh? Give me a break. Then beyond all that this cheese %@* %%!$+ tried to RAP...
smh.gif

can't take anything away from his talent. he's one of the most amazing atheletes I've ever seen but he's an !+$%$#%.

Daytona why u don't like Lebron?

and btw i know that towel thing was an accident but it still makes me laugh
laugh.gif
that lady didn't know what hit her

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

who cares...if you any of guys hating on this obviously havent played any type of organized sports
or some sort

the last thing on your mind is the little things like handing warm ups to the water boy when youre in a game...your focus is on the game and the game alone these little details dont matter to you

im not saying it's a big deal but this excuse is lame...

in the video it looked like lebron made an effort to throw the clothes away from the ball boy

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I'm pretty sure they hate him in Philly because he (Kobe #
glasses.gif
gestured that he would "eat their hearts" during the finals....
The Philly All Star game was before the Finals.  It was the same season AI got the All Star MVP. 

^^^ Kobe won the all-star mvp in 02.. after they beat the sixers...

And Lebron went out of his way to diss that ball boy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

^^^ Kobe won the all-star mvp in 02.. after they beat the sixers...

And Lebron went out of his way to diss that ball boy
laugh.gif

You guys are right.  I guess I'm getting old. 

I can't deny Lebron's skill but I can't rock with his arrogant !$$ attitude, all the showboating and dancing he does, doing things just to try and show up his opponents, but when his !$$ got handed to him by the Magic this dude is power walking off court not even congratulating Dwight a dude he won a medal with and was supposedly his boy, and on top of that this dude declines to give an obligatory interview with no repercussion, confiscates a video of him getting dunked on, the list goes on.

Even though Jordan was the best in the league I don't recall him doing all those extracurricular activities that Lebron does, and he could have because he had the championships rings to back it up. Thats why even though I like watching him play (minus the showboating) I'm always happy when he falls short just because of his attitude.

Lebron is like 6'9", and the towel boy is what 5'2"??? Lebron doesn't even see the kid underneath him reaching for his warmup clothes, he's just trying to check in to the game. Still funny though 
laugh.gif

who cares...if you any of guys hating on this obviously havent played any type of organized sports
or some sort

the last thing on your mind is the little things like handing warm ups to the water boy when youre in a game...your focus is on the game and the game alone these little details dont matter to you

your reasoning is broke bro... it took more effort and thought to go out of his way to throw it on the ground than just hand it to the kid when hes right there with his hand out

as lame as it is, this kid probably couldnt sleep the night before because he was so amped just to grab Bron's sweats and he just hoed the kid's whole life
smh.gif

I can't deny Lebron's skill but I can't rock with his arrogant !$$ attitude, all the showboating and dancing he does, doing things just to try and show up his opponents, but when his !$$ got handed to him by the Magic this dude is power walking off court not even congratulating Dwight a dude he won a medal with and was supposedly his boy, and on top of that this dude declines to give an obligatory interview with no repercussion, confiscates a video of him getting dunked on, the list goes on.

Even though Jordan was the best in the league I don't recall him doing all those extracurricular activities that Lebron does, and he could have because he had the championships rings to back it up. Thats why even though I like watching him play (minus the showboating) I'm always happy when he falls short just because of his attitude.
Agreed with EVERYTHING.

I hate the Laker's, but I really don't understand the hate toward #24, besides the fact that he is nice.

But those are Cleveland's ballboys. They travel with them.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But those are Cleveland's ballboys. They travel with them.
Then why was he in Chicago apparel? Ball boys don't travel with the team.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Happens.

ALL the time.

not at all, if he threw them towards the ballboy then it wouldnt matter because most players to do but you can see he purposely threw them further away from the ball boy.

I hate Bron, but that was hilarious. I'm confident that the last thing on his mind was dissing that kid,.

or some sort

roll.gif
Yea that is it.
grin.gif
Where do you dudes come up with your justifications?

I can see how that may look to a guy thats not a fan... especially the dancing. but I think me believing the (1 over Jordan #) from Kobe is just as silly/bias as you believeing he relly confiscated that tape.... not to mention the tape was released. its not like he went over and told the guys from Nike to confiscate it...

not to mention Jordan was WORST THAN KOBE AND LEBRON haha dude won a medal with Patrick Ewing but I believe stood over him after dunking on him and said "YEAH *#*$% YEAH!" stole on teammate steve kerr in practice. Gambled his *@! off and was potentially going to get suspended on some pete rose !$@@ and its rumored thats why he retired the 1st time. Was one of the worst trash talkers....

and Jordans my MAN u kno...

my point is tho, I don't believe you should be happy when he or anyone falls short just because of their attitude. I think Kobe is a tool but I still give him his props. I don't think I'm happy when anyone loses except for maybe Paul Pierce... its a shame him and Ray Allen/KG are on the same team cuz i like the other guys. KP rondo (minus his tiff with CP3)

people still need to ask WHY lebron gets hate?

really?

the fact that he's stuffed down our throats even though he never won a ring. the pseudo science BS about him. the whole "chosen one" shtick bothers many people, how he looked when his boy dwade won the MVP in the all star game, the way he didn't shake dwights hand and walked off like a !!%*#, same thing when melo popped one in his eye this year

*takes breath*

the constant slurping of new york city, the nyc specific shoes, the time that he wore sneakers that literally said "NEW YORK" on them, the way that he claims Akron over CLE and toys with cavs fans, changing his number to #6 to respect MJ while taking a crap on bill russell and Dr. J, the dancing and all the garbage. the arrogance to say he can win the scoring title any year he wants, the confiscation of the tape dunking on him

I don't care about half of those^ but it's very clear why he gets the hate.

i guess you can add this thing with the kid now too. if MJ played in the internet age he would be 10 times more hated than kobe or lebron. he had legit faults not this stupid stuff we over analyze

No it's not.

I honestly don't see anything offensive about anything he's done.

Y'all make something out of nothing as if you were gods.

Where's the arrogance?

Shouldn't you hate the media bigging him up?

I don't get it.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Where's the arrogance?

he has
lebron-james-tattoo-001-back-chosen-one-small.jpg
tattooed on himself. how in the world could he possibly be a humble
laugh.gif

i don't care about arrogance. if i was as good as him and had the money he does i would be doing stuff 10 times worse than him. i would piss off maaad people. but cmon obviously you have a big ego when you choose that tatoo 

Back
Top Bottom