Lebron James Vol. Reaching or no?

People were calling him a jack %%+ for tossing his clothes on the floor instead of handing it to the ball boy.

there is no excuse for this, kind dumb on his part but you gotta know you are the man when niketalk had like 40 posts in the game thread crying about this. People hate lebron for things like this and I find it hilarious

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

People hate lebron for things like this and I find it hilarious

Hmm...I would say you can replace "lebron" in that sentence with someone else and it still hold true...but I'd be opening up another can of worms.

idk... he could of atleast tossed it to him and not just threw it on the floor -shrugs- but who cares really?

laugh.gif

Bron is vicious. This is my first time seeing this. The ball boy's hand was right there to grab his pants and he threw them on the floor.

I thought it was kinda rude when I seen it live, but I'm sure it happens all the time and not a big deal to the ball boys.

Looking back at the video the ball boy wasn't really expecting him to hand him the clothes anyways.

/\ Yeah...he just extended his hands towards the clothing for the hell of it probably.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Looking back at the video the ball boy wasn't really expecting him to hand him the clothes anyways.

So I guess when people stick their hands out to reach for something they are doing it subconsciously right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Hmm...I would say you can replace "lebron" in that sentence with someone else and it still hold true...but I'd be opening up another can of worms.

Yeah, I sure remember a thread being created with people hatin when this happened:

LeBron is easily the most hated player in the league. It's his greatness that makes a bunch of insecure people analyzing everything he does with the sole intention of hating. Like when he walked off the court after he lost to the Magic. He was a classless jerk, yet somehow he still came out as someone who only cared about his stats and not winning. Shouldn't that be impossible since he put up a stat line that your favorite player never put up in his life during that series? But not to LeBron haters it's not.

Watch the video again he sticks his hands then pulls them back out quickly. I'm sure the only reason he extended his arms out in the first place was JUST INCASE Bron was going to actually hand the warm ups to him.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Yeah, I sure remember a thread being created with people hatin when this happened:

LeBron is easily the most hated player in the league. It's his greatness that makes a bunch of insecure people analyzing everything he does with the sole intention of hating. Like when he walked off the court after he lost to the Magic. He was a classless jerk, yet somehow he still came out as someone who only cared about his stats and not winning. Shouldn't that be impossible since he put up a stat line that your favorite player never put up in his life during that series? But not to LeBron haters it's not.
Riiiight....maybe a thread wasn't created for THAT particular instance. But we've seen threads about how he chews his $#%%+%$ gum and what faces he makes running down the floor. The point is...please don't act like people don't find the smallest reasons to dislike Kobe about. You can pretend like this "hate" Lebron receives is on the same level that Kobe has received for damn near the past 14 years all you want. 
I'm not getting in this argument...it's the same people every time...saying the same +%*@. I don't care anymore for this topic.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I thought it was kinda rude when I seen it live, but I'm sure it happens all the time and not a big deal to the ball boys.

roll.gif

I wanted to say reaching before I saw the vid because it happens all the time. But damn, Lebron was tossin mess everywhere!

Yeah I'm pretty sure the ball boy just extended his arm just in case, I mean who hands their warms up to the ball boys

I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but he also didn't thank or tip the water boy for his Gatorade.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but he also didn't thank or tip the water boy for his Gatorade.
SMH!
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I swear, I can't wait to see the haters when LeBron wins the title.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Happens.

ALL the time.
And it shouldn't happen, because it's disgusting every time.

Just because it's the janitors job to clean up after you, doesn't mean you should throw trash on the floor.
tired.gif

Lebron makes it easy for people for people to dislike him because he's ALWAYS doing something to keep people talking him. If he was a woman we would call him an attention %%%@!.

Back
Top Bottom