Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

I suppose... Thats still like 1/4 of what you wrote though.

Not like it matters - I aint eem read any of it.

Carry on.  Just wish Bron didn't turn that ball over tonight... Such an anticlimactic finish.

Naw I feel dude. My family is from Michigan, I hated everything Mike did until he got to Washington. Hated him so much I didn't enjoy the league as much during his reign.

I hate Kobe and I dislike Lebron but not enough to where I can't appreciate the game like with Mike.

My team did beat both of them en route to a championship though so its a little different. Now
fellow Michigander link up

dude that was so long ago, pistons should just relocate out of Michigan, players dont even like coming here (except for them hos, we do got helly cold *******)

I ain't read no comments...y'all just gotta his enjoy his game. He might flop he might get calls but that man a monster out there and he'll only be 29 next year with no significant injury history
hold on, this is that crazy lebron stan talk 

dude said "he might flop. . . but that man a monster"

monsters dont flop

and you said 29 like thats young

I ain't read no comments...y'all just gotta his enjoy his game. He might flop he might get calls but that man a monster out there and he'll only be 29 next year with no significant injury history
hold on, this is that crazy lebron stan talk 

dude said "he might flop. . . but that man a monster"

monsters dont flop

and you said 29 like thats young

Stop it! I don't want you to be called a hater.

lebronTO.gif

Naw I feel dude. My family is from Michigan, I hated everything Mike did until he got to Washington. Hated him so much I didn't enjoy the league as much during his reign.

I hate Kobe and I dislike Lebron but not enough to where I can't appreciate the game like with Mike.

My team did beat both of them en route to a championship though so its a little different. Now

dude that was so long ago, pistons should just relocate out of Michigan, players dont even like coming here (except for them hos, we do got helly cold *******)
edit this before he see it
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw I feel dude. My family is from Michigan, I hated everything Mike did until he got to Washington. Hated him so much I didn't enjoy the league as much during his reign.-

:smh:

Real talk though I used to have jokes about Detroit and Michigan when I was in school. I used to tell people man once I graduate I'm only coming back to Michigan for funerals and graduations. :smh:

I will say this though, the I lived in Dallas a for a while now and I grew up outside of Houston.

Detroit has the highest quality black vagina outta all of them :lol:

Naw I feel dude. My family is from Michigan, I hated everything Mike did until he got to Washington. Hated him so much I didn't enjoy the league as much during his reign.-

Real talk though I used to have jokes about Detroit and Michigan when I was in school. I used to tell people man once I graduate I'm only coming back to Michigan for funerals and graduations. :smh:

I will say this though, the I lived in Dallas a for a while now and I grew up outside of Houston.

I will say this though, I've lived in Dallas for a while now and I grew up outside of Houston.

Last edited:
LeBron will finish as one of the GOATs....

But I think Jordan will always have that edge because of how he dominated the game and that sheer will to just win.

mean.gif

Real talk though I used to have jokes about Detroit and Michigan when I was in school. I used to tell people man once I graduate I'm only coming back to Michigan for funerals and graduations.
mean.gif

Detroit has the highest quality black vagina outta all of them
laugh.gif

Detroit black yambs are hit or miss. U got cold ones then u got the worse of the worse. Id say the south> o yea and **** lebron

Lowest #2 scorers in the playoffs, from what are universally recognized as the least stacked championship teams in history:

Vernon Maxwell on the 1993-94 Rockets: 13.8 ppg
Tony Parker on the 2002-03 Spurs: 14.7 ppg
Jamaal Wilkes on the 1974-75 Warriors: 15.0 ppg

Current Dwyane Wade: 13.9 ppg
Current Chris Bosh: 13.0 ppg

Yeah man, that LeBron. He has it made with such a stacked cast, he is such a choker if he doesn't go on to win it all this year.

Lowest #2 scorers in the playoffs, from what are universally recognized as the least stacked championship teams in history:

Yeah man, that LeBron. He has it made with such a stacked cast, he is such a choker if he doesn't go on to win it all this year.

You're really comparing Bosh and Wade to guys like Vernon Maxwell?

C'mon, man. No one is saying LeBron has it easy, but this is the same team that went on a 27 game win streak and are currently 42-3 since January or something. The Heat are a GREAT team. They just happened to be beat up from the Bulls series and are facing a team that does everything well that the Heat are weak against. The road to the championship for the Heat will be a LOT tougher this year than last. The competition they'll face will be a LOT harder.

San Antonio pretty much does the same thing Indiana does, minus Hibbert. They'll slow Miami down and make it a "grind it out" series.

Lebron is really going to have to earn his ring this year. it certainly won't be given :lol:

I'm not sure what those stats are supposed to mean, but sometimes I feel like NT goes overboard with that stuff.

Last edited:
San Antonio pretty much does the same thing Indiana does, minus Hibbert.

That is a HUGE minus though. Heat legitimately have 0 answer for Hibbert.

Spurs are the better team all around, but player for player the matchups are better for the heat vs the Spurs than vs the Pacers

Last edited:

I actually disagree that you said heat had it harder, everyone been hurt this year as oppose to last year it really played in miami favor.

Back
Top Bottom