Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

Numbers and facts? The numbers and facts were posted on page 7 I believe... It should have shut all of you up already.

But I forgot. You guys "watch the games" Even though you hate Lebron. And all of his shots are standing still and uncontested so they dont matter.

:lol: I guess you didnt read page 8 and 9.

We listed over 20 guys who had the same or better jumping shooting % than him.

Maybe your definition of elite is broad?

I watch the games and I don't hate Lebron. I just present facts that go against Lebron Stanery

You could call me a critic but not a hater

Last edited:
Numbers and facts? The numbers and facts were posted on page 7 I believe... It should have shut all of you up already.

But I forgot. You guys "watch the games" Even though you hate Lebron. And all of his shots are standing still and uncontested so they dont matter.

:lol: I guess you didnt read page 8 and 9.

View media item 420606

:lol: I don't know what that picture means

Rondo. According to grant land shot 50% inside of the 3pt line to 16ft this season. In antidote simple minded view. He think rondo is an elite jump shooter lol.
Rondo barely played.. he was injured..
I still think you don't understand the whole point of how many shots you take.

Rondo basically played half the season!

Don't act he played 10 games :lol:
Wow.. you guys completely don't understand.. the more you shoot and play games during the year, most likely the more you will miss..
If I win 6/10 games in 2k, you win 50/100.. I'm a better then you?
If James Jones hits 2/2 free throws for the season.. is he the best because he is 100%?

Hmm

Do you realize Melo, Durant, Kobe, Harden, Westbrook and Curry each shot HUNDREDS of more jumpers than Lebron did this season?

Curry shot 1437 jumpers compared to Lebron's 883 jumpers :wow: Melo shot 1326

If we are using your logic, Lebron's jump shooting % isn't valid til he shoots around the same number of jumpers as they have.

Last edited:
[h1]LEBRON JAMES IS RUINING THE GAME FOR THE AVERAGE FAN[/h1]
Basically, LeBron is so good, that his great games aren't even memorable, because he does it so often.

You know what, I can live with that. That's not a bad problem to have at all.

Last edited:
I think the lack of parity is ruining it for me. I'm not sure if that was said yet. 

Im not saying he got better footwork than kobe, better fade away than dirk, better jumper than kd. But collectively for as efficient as lebron is as a shooter or going to the basket, Lebron takes less shots than kobe, melo, and kd per game but shoots a better %. So if we have Lebron take 22-24 shots a game, hes making 56% from the field and 70% from the line. He could basically be the leading scorer every year. Am I wrong?

Can't be anymore wrong lol. So anyone who have over 50% FG% is a lethal scorer? See you don't even know what you're saying.

Go do some research on FG% and see the reason why it should only be use as an indicator not for the comparison of offensive skills. There are a bunch of mediocre players who shot over 50%. Centers shot over 50%. They're not lethal scorer. Not even close.

You agrees that Lebron doesn't have the shot create ability like kobe, melo, dirk, kd etc yet you claimed that he's the most lethal offensive weapon on the planet lmao.

Wow. lol

This thread is disgusting..
mean.gif

All the "arguments" against LeBron in this thread can't be backed up by empirical evidence, but are just opinions that fellow Kobe avatars swarm around and agree with, things such as "his game isn't pretty", "lacks killer instinct" and similar crap. Laughable.

As far as his stacked supporting cast goes - Please comment on the fact that LeBron led that team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins.
Also, what other all-time stacked casts had their second leading scorer in the playoffs average 13.2 points per game?

laugh.gif
I guess you didnt read page 8 and 9.

laugh.gif
I don't know what that picture means
I was going to go into this whole thing about how Lebrons shooting percentage cant be compared to Brandon Basses or any of those other names because of the shots they are taking, but then decided not to.

All the "arguments" against LeBron in this thread can't be backed up by empirical evidence, but are just opinions that fellow Kobe avatars swarm around and agree with, things such as "his game isn't pretty", "lacks killer instinct" and similar crap. Laughable.

As far as his stacked supporting cast goes - Please comment on the fact that LeBron led that team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins.
Also, what other all-time stacked casts had their second leading scorer in the playoffs average 13.2 points per game?

Its great that Lebron led his team those categories. Pau Gasol led his team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins too in 2006.

I remember Pau in 2006, he was probably the most dangerous offensive weapon on the planet, he could do it all just like Lebron :lol:

I like how you bring up incomplete stats..... when they were basically playing scrubs sometimes not even playing the 4th quarter. Bosh and Wade minutes have decreased in the playoffs! If at the end of the playoffs those numbers stay the same, we can talk

I do know if I look at the 2012 playoffs stats, Lebron got more supporting scoring help from Wade and Bosh than Jordan did during the Bulls championships, than Kobe did on his recent back to back, than Wade did in 2006.

We show you empirical evidence but like a typical Lebron Stan, you're going to talk stats but when we show you stats that don't fit your agenda...stats don't matter anymore or you're come back with thinly veiled insult like my statements are "ridiculous"

Aren't you the imaginary rings guy?

Aren't you the imaginary rings guy?

:lol: Yeah he used to be on fire.

He was the biggest Stan for a player ever!

He would get so mad if you talked about Lebron and write these long texts of gibberish but call your opinion stupid :lol:

He was lulz on steroids.And I swear he had a dummy account -Lukethejediknight that would agree with everything he posted.

I think he's calmed down now that Lebron finally got his ring, he's not so insecure in his Stanery

Last edited:
Its great that Lebron led his team those categories. Pau Gasol led his team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins too in 2006.

I remember Pau in 2006, he was probably the most dangerous offensive weapon on the planet, he could do it all just like Lebron :lol:

I like how you bring up incomplete stats..... when they were basically playing scrubs sometimes not even playing the 4th quarter. Bosh and Wade minutes have decreased in the playoffs! If at the end of the playoffs those numbers stay the same, we can talk

I do know if I look at the 2012 playoffs stats, Lebron got more supporting scoring help from Wade and Bosh than Jordan did during the Bulls championships, than Kobe did on his recent back to back, than Wade did in 2006.

We show you empirical evidence but like a typical Lebron Stan, you're going to talk stats but when we show you stats that don't fit your agenda...stats don't matter anymore or you're come back with thinly veiled insult like my statements are "ridiculous"

:lol: And what was the difference?? Was Pau's 2006 supporting cast regarded as one of the most stacked ever? Otherwise I wouldn't mention it, oh great Kobe stan.

So I ask again: If you are going to bring up how stacked a team LeBron is playing on, then what does it say about LeBron if he is able to lead such a stacked team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins?

Both Wade and Bosh are averaging under 15 points per 36 minutes these playoffs. And it's not even so much their averages as it is their inconsistency. A team that is last in the league in rebounding can't be regarded as a historically stacked team. Typical Kobe stan, hyping up LeBron's supporting cast based on names alone. BTW, how's that Dwight/Pau/Nash/Metta super team working for you? Being coached by Mike Brown and all, the man responsible for Cavs best in the league records in 09 and 10?

First of all before we start comparing their playoff supporting casts: LeBron's 2012 playoffs > any playoffs Kobe ever had, however you want to look at it. Better averages, MUCH better in terms of consistency, game 6 against the Celtics > any playoff game Kobe ever had, LeBron in the 2012 finals > any finals Kobe ever had... And the 2012 Thunder > any team Kobe ever BEAT in the finals. So individually, LeBron himself was more responsible for the Heat winning in 2012 than Kobe was for the Lakers winning in any of those championships.

Secondly, what exactly is your reason for saying that LeBron had a better supporting cast than Kobe? Kobe was 2 x first round exiter and 1 x lottery before he got the supporting cast he had between 2008-10. LeBron was in the conference finals and finals. LeBron needed his supporting cast to get over the hump and win a ring, Kobe needed his supporting cast to get out of the damn first round. Check Gasol's numbers in the 09 and 10 playoffs. Bosh missed almost half of the games in the 2012 playoffs. He had one guy playing well all throughout the playoffs and he was a guy whose game was much more similar to his own than Gasol was to Kobe's who could do way more things that Kobe couldn't.

And your statements ARE ridiculous. You are a living joke. In the other thread I brought up the Spurs record in 96-97 without David Robinson and you said it was also because they were missing Sean Elliott. Then I mentioned how their record also sucked UNTIL Sean Elliott got injured halfway through the season and you simply ignored this fact. All the while you wouldn't even mention how they also got a leading scorer in Dominique Wilkins on their roster while praising rookie Toni Kukoc to the heavens saying he was the reason why the 93-94 Bulls lost only two games less.

But then after I mentioned the significant drop in their record during the 91-92 season when Robinson missed 14 games you brought up Willie friggin Anderson. :lol: You were lauging at me for bringing up leading scorer Dominique Wilkins saying nobody remembers him even playing for the Spurs in 97 but then you bring up Willie Anderson in desperation, a guy nobody remembers playing in the league PERIOD. :lol: I just read that and laughed out loud, not even worth replying to.

Insecure? You are the one getting more insecure in your hate. I'll just sit back and laugh at the insecurity of you haters as LeBron keeps on stacking rings, finals MVPs, regular season MVPs (plural, unlike Kobe's lone "MVP", aka lifetime achievement award) and maybe a DPOY which he barely missed out on this season.

Lebron is Tim Duncan. Only difference is Bron got the streets behind him. He's out going and that's where his such high praise comes from. His game is just as boing and basic minus his transition dunks.

I never hear people praise anyone else's rebounding skills. But lebron does it in a way to help his team lookin.

Last edited:
Never seen dudes go so hard to discredit a dude and with such ******** arguments
this thread is horrible...lol..just appreciate greatness people!!

same silliness as the kobe overrated thread...just overall a bad look for all participants...

dudes just hate greatness for no reason...smh

Lebron is Tim Duncan. Only difference is Bron got the streets behind him. He's out going and that's where his such high praise comes from. His game is just as boing and basic minus his transition dunks.

I never hear people praise anyone else's rebounding skills. But lebron does it in a way to help his team lookin.

So Tim Duncan ruined the game for the average fan too?

:lol: And what was the difference?? Was Pau's 2006 supporting cast regarded as one of the most stacked ever? Otherwise I wouldn't mention it, oh great Kobe stan.

So I ask again: If you are going to bring up how stacked a team LeBron is playing on, then what does it say about LeBron if he is able to lead such a stacked team in points, rebounds and assists by significant margins?

Both Wade and Bosh are averaging under 15 points per 36 minutes these playoffs. And it's not even so much their averages as it is their inconsistency. A team that is last in the league in rebounding can't be regarded as a historically stacked team. Typical Kobe stan, hyping up LeBron's supporting cast based on names alone. BTW, how's that Dwight/Pau/Nash/Metta super team working for you? Being coached by Mike Brown and all, the man responsible for Cavs best in the league records in 09 and 10?

First of all before we start comparing their playoff supporting casts: LeBron's 2012 playoffs > any playoffs Kobe ever had, however you want to look at it. Better averages, MUCH better in terms of consistency, game 6 against the Celtics > any playoff game Kobe ever had, LeBron in the 2012 finals > any finals Kobe ever had... And the 2012 Thunder > any team Kobe ever BEAT in the finals. So individually, LeBron himself was more responsible for the Heat winning in 2012 than Kobe was for the Lakers winning in any of those championships.

Secondly, what exactly is your reason for saying that LeBron had a better supporting cast than Kobe? Kobe was 2 x first round exiter and 1 x lottery before he got the supporting cast he had between 2008-10. LeBron was in the conference finals and finals. LeBron needed his supporting cast to get over the hump and win a ring, Kobe needed his supporting cast to get out of the damn first round. Check Gasol's numbers in the 09 and 10 playoffs. Bosh missed almost half of the games in the 2012 playoffs. He had one guy playing well all throughout the playoffs and he was a guy whose game was much more similar to his own than Gasol was to Kobe's who could do way more things that Kobe couldn't.

And your statements ARE ridiculous. You are a living joke. In the other thread I brought up the Spurs record in 96-97 without David Robinson and you said it was also because they were missing Sean Elliott. Then I mentioned how their record also sucked UNTIL Sean Elliott got injured halfway through the season and you simply ignored this fact. All the while you wouldn't even mention how they also got a leading scorer in Dominique Wilkins on their roster while praising rookie Toni Kukoc to the heavens saying he was the reason why the 93-94 Bulls lost only two games less.

But then after I mentioned the significant drop in their record during the 91-92 season when Robinson missed 14 games you brought up Willie friggin Anderson. :lol: You were lauging at me for bringing up leading scorer Dominique Wilkins saying nobody remembers him even playing for the Spurs in 97 but then you bring up Willie Anderson in desperation, a guy nobody remembers playing in the league PERIOD. :lol: I just read that and laughed out loud, not even worth replying to.

Insecure? You are the one getting more insecure in your hate. I'll just sit back and laugh at the insecurity of you haters as LeBron keeps on stacking rings, finals MVPs, regular season MVPs (plural, unlike Kobe's lone "MVP", aka lifetime achievement award) and maybe a DPOY which he barely missed out on this season.

Your insecurities are leaking.

stupid thread is still stupid

same lames spilling their sodium filled guts on why they dont like one of the best thats ever lived

Back
Top Bottom