Lebron James dunk over John Lucas

darthska

Staff member
No, we don't need a thread about every exciting play a superstar pulls off… but this? This @*!@ right HERE?

added this one because the first one ain't working on my phone, so I was thinking it might not be working for y'all:

Yeah, this is unacceptable.
laugh.gif
That's just so unfair it made me hate LeBron, hate myself, hate you, hate all mankind, and hate everything good in the world.

Spoiler [+]
"He didn't jump ALL the way over Lucas." Stop it.
Spoiler [+]
"Wade shook his head at LeBron at the end of the game." Stop it.
Spoiler [+]
"That was in the 1st quarter, though. 4th quarter Lebron still lived up to his rep." Game thread.
Spoiler [+]
"Kobe blah, blah, blah" SHUTTIE.
laugh.gif
*edit*

Spoiler [+]
"John Lucas is 5'10" though." Stop it.

Me and my brother talked for about 10 minutes about this play.

Might be the most spectacular play I've ever seen. Not just the ability to jump over a man, but to flush it down clean too? Impeccable.

Sticky this thread. Keep it alive forever. It deserves it.
sick.gif

Watching is live I didn't even understand what I had just watched... It took me seeing it 3 more times to fully grasp how BASED bron really was.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

John Lucas is 5'10 though and he was turning his back

laugh.gif
 This guy.

Kobe dunk over Nash who can't be over 5'10" himself and Nash was flopping to take the charge and every Laker stan was in here touching himself.

Play of the year. In the flow of the game to jump over someone and catch an alley oop is ridiculous. Someone finally unseated that Jerome Simpson play.

Amazing...

Aside from Kirk Snyder jumping over Von Wafer, when else has this happened in an NBA game?

c'mon man...Lets see you or your favorite player jump over someone in a game on an alley-oop with one hand. I'll wait to see the clip.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It was so unreal, the commentators didn't realize it happened till later. Damn.

Mike Breen is by far the most insufferable commentator on tv, out of the ones who rotate and do various national games.

Nah man yall don't get it.

LeBron jumped over another man. I don't care how tall or how short. In the flow of the game.

This is THE dunk until further notification.

That Snyder dunk was a handoff. This was an ALLEY-OOP. Snyders balls rode along Wafer. Bron SOARED over him.

Minimal contact.

Sorry, best dunk. Ever.

I hope to God there's one of those phantom replays of this. There has to be.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

c'mon man...Lets see you or your favorite player jump over someone in a game on an alley-oop with one hand. I'll wait to see the clip.
It was a sick dunk but yall get impressed too easy . Lucas is 5'10 , has his back turned the whole time and he was ducking his head when Lebron was airborne .

Ricky Davis over Nash was more impressive than this

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nah man yall don't get it.

LeBron jumped over another man. I don't care how tall or how short. In the flow of the game.

This is THE dunk until further notification.

That Snyder dunk was a handoff. This was an ALLEY-OOP. Snyders balls rode along Wafer. Bron SOARED over him.

Minimal contact.

Sorry, best dunk. Ever.

I hope to God there's one of those phantom replays of this. There has to be.
nah 

roll.gif
@ the edit.

Really though, most impressive dunk I've seen.

Rose's dunk on Dragic was really up there for me, but this just makes me shiver. I can appreciate talent, and goddamn, that dude has a ton of it.

The thing I love is LeBron straight jumped OVER him. OVER. He didn't even graze him. Those other ones, not only do they have the ball prior to going up, but they ride their scrotum all over the dudes head. That's not classy, that's raw.

I don't care if that was my 10 year old cousin, getting that high up for an alley-oop...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif
 This guy.

Kobe dunk over Nash who can't be over 5'10" himself and Nash was flopping to take the charge and every Laker stan was in here touching himself.
What does Kobe has to do with this ?
laugh.gif
How come every time someone mention Lebron somehow Kobe end up in the argument ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
@ the edit.

Really though, most impressive dunk I've seen.

Rose's dunk on Dragic was really up there for me, but this just makes me shiver. I can appreciate talent, and goddamn, that dude has a ton of it.

The thing I love is LeBron straight jumped OVER him. OVER. He didn't even graze him. Those other ones, not only do they have the ball prior to going up, but they ride their scrotum all over the dudes head. That's not classy, that's raw.

I don't care if that was my 10 year old cousin, getting that high up for an alley-oop...
sick.gif
Frederic Weiss is 7'2" tho

*Not even the best dunk in Heat history.  That, IMO, goes to D.Wade for making Varajao roll on the ground like sonic the hedgehog.

I swear most of yall probably never dunk a basketball ball .

Lebron is 6'9 with a 40 inch vert. John Lucas 5'10 with his back turned the whole time plus he was ducking his head down

Lebron dunk over Damon Jones is way more impressive than this

Back
Top Bottom