LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

I couldn't be the only one expecting this .gif at least in ONE of these 15 pages...
laugh.gif

19-Pop-Champagne.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by air max 87

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it aint even about beer in general i dont think...its just funny to see these tabs...you got bottles the size of small children of the finest champagne, vodka and tequila littered all around you...its just the thought process of damn i really want a bud light right now- like who makes an order...bring out 13 more bottles of cristal and 2 bud lights please...
laugh.gif

Maybe cause I'm not rich, but if I ever have champagne it's cause I'm making a toast...hell must people don't even drink the @!+*, they toast and go back to drinkin' whatever else it was they were drinkin... I don't know anyone who actually gets drunk of champagne...that's why I don't know why he needed to buy all these bottles...if he got that many friends to toast with, sure, but I doubt the entire bar was full of his "friends" but like people keep sayin' its his money so let him do him...

personally i like bud light i don't think there is anything wrong with it...more props to whoever was ordering it...i don't need to drink champagne just cause the @!+* comes in a yellow bottle and costs a grip...it #$*+#%% sucks.
laugh.gif

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it aint even about beer in general i dont think...its just funny to see these tabs...you got bottles the size of small children of the finest champagne, vodka and tequila littered all around you...its just the thought process of damn i really want a bud light right now- like who makes an order...bring out 13 more bottles of cristal and 2 bud lights please...
laugh.gif

Maybe cause I'm not rich, but if I ever have champagne it's cause I'm making a toast...hell must people don't even drink the @!+*, they toast and go back to drinkin' whatever else it was they were drinkin... I don't know anyone who actually gets drunk of champagne...that's why I don't know why he needed to buy all these bottles...if he got that many friends to toast with, sure, but I doubt the entire bar was full of his "friends" but like people keep sayin' its his money so let him do him...

personally i like bud light i don't think there is anything wrong with it...more props to whoever was ordering it...i don't need to drink champagne just cause the @!+* comes in a yellow bottle and costs a grip...it #$*+#%% sucks.
laugh.gif

This big receipt stuff is just a pissing contest among these super rich people.  We're all in the audience of it, applauding.

Maybe I'm wrong though.  I mean this guy can't possibly be trying to compensate for anything.

jho+low+and+paris+hilton.jpg

This big receipt stuff is just a pissing contest among these super rich people.  We're all in the audience of it, applauding.

Maybe I'm wrong though.  I mean this guy can't possibly be trying to compensate for anything.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just like everything else its preference...no point in even typing back and forth about it- i personally dont know how anyone drinks enough beers to get drunk...but thats me...not knocking anybody....do what you enjoy - stay thirsty my friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

bud light
sick.gif

heiny/corona >

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just like everything else its preference...no point in even typing back and forth about it- i personally dont know how anyone drinks enough beers to get drunk...but thats me...not knocking anybody....do what you enjoy - stay thirsty my friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

laugh.gif

gotta love sarcasm

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

laugh.gif

gotta love sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom