LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

MAVS! DIRK! JET! JJ! KIDD!?!

1 MORE!

image.axd

pimp.gif

!!*# YEAH $@%%+!**+**%% !$+%+!# WE GOT THIS @$!$ +@@ !#+%@%

A TRUE CHAMPION LIKE THE LAKERS CAN COME BACK DOWN 3-2 WITH THE FINAL 2 GAMES AT HOME

MIAMI ISN'T A TRUE CHAMPION THOUGH.

DIRK WILL FIRE THE FINISHING SHOTS FROM HIS GERMAN RUGER SUNDAY NIGHT.

WE WON'T BE DENIED, FELLOW HEAT AND LEBRON HATERS.

A TRUE CHAMPION LIKE THE LAKERS CAN COME BACK DOWN 3-2 WITH THE FINAL 2 GAMES AT HOME

yeeeeeeeeee! DIRKISH DELIGHT WILL BE MAKING LEQUITTER AND CRYBABY WADE HIS $%@#@. CANNOT WAIT TILL I SEE LEBRON WALK OFF THE COURT WITH HIS HEAD DOWN! It will be almost as gratifying as when the Lakers won back to back titles.

Actually, Lebron doesnt belong in the same sentence as true CHAMPIONS!

yeeeeeeeeee! DIRKISH DELIGHT WILL BE MAKING LEQUITTER AND CRYBABY WADE HIS $%@#@. CANNOT WAIT TILL I SEE LEBRON WALK OFF THE COURT WITH HIS HEAD DOWN! It will be almost as gratifying as when the Lakers won back to back titles.

Actually, Lebron doesnt belong in the same sentence as true CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yall got swept this year though...and dont say "we have 16 rings though what about your team" or "we repeated" or "we three peated 8 years ago" or whatever lame *#* excuse you Laker fans always come up with. Bottom line is:

YOUR TEAM GOT SWEPT AND YOUR SITTING AT HOME WATCHING.

Congrats to Dirk and the Mavs. One more game and you will cement your legacy as one of the all time greats
pimp.gif

As for Lebron, he's the new 02-10 Dirk Nowitzki; cant win the big one
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yall got swept this year though...and dont say "we have 16 rings though what about your team" or "we repeated" or "we three peated 8 years ago" or whatever lame *#* excuse you Laker fans always come up with. Bottom line is:

Congrats to Dirk and the Mavs. One more game and you will cement your legacy as one of the all time greats
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cool story bro, you got anything else insightful to say?

my team won the last 2 titles and are still defending champs til at least sunday

the laker hater thread took 3 seasons to work,  the heat hater thread will have taken less then 3 weeks to work

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my team won the last 2 titles and are still defending champs til at least sunday

the laker hater thread took 3 seasons to work,  the heat hater thread will have taken less then 3 weeks to work

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WE WON'T BE DENIED.

YOU MAD DOGGIE
212733nfb1tuey.gif

pimp.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

30t6p3b.gif

you know im having fun with this thread, and while this is nothing compared to june 13th of last year when my team went down 3-2 and a person named doo be doo said he rather see his team get put out in the first round rather then be down 3-2 with the final 2 games at home in the finals, im enjoying this.

it's 1 more game left though, and if miami wins the next 2, im a good sport, and i'll be here, quote me, and have numerous laughs at my expense, i won't be mad at all

but this series is done sunday

mark cuban gets to tell david stern to blow him during the trophy presentation sunday night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

30t6p3b.gif

you know im having fun with this thread, and while this is nothing compared to june 13th of last year when my team went down 3-2 and a person named doo be doo said he rather see his team get put out in the first round rather then be down 3-2 with the final 2 games at home in the finals, im enjoying this.

it's 1 more game left though, and if miami wins the next 2, im a good sport, and i'll be here, quote me, and have numerous laughs at my expense, i won't be mad at all

but this series is done sunday

mark cuban gets to tell david stern to blow him during the trophy presentation sunday night
pimp.gif

The sad thing is, I'm not even shocked when things like this happen, I just expect this kind of foolishness from people.

This whole recording injured people thing needs to stop, too.

The sad thing is, I'm not even shocked when things like this happen, I just expect this kind of foolishness from people.

This whole recording injured people thing needs to stop, too.

--Eh. I dont hate the Heat per se, I just dont like Lebron.
--One of my boys told me to watch "More Than a Game" and said I would like Lebron more after that...

--So I Netflix'd it and wasted 2 hours of my life.
--Documentary just makes it seem like he came from a humble beginning blah blah blah...naw this fool thought he was King from the get go.

--Bosh looks like a dinosaur still though. Bibby will still be doing Kermit the Frog's voice in the offseason. Big Z gonna work on his tan. etc etc

Back
Top Bottom