LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

So you respond with something just as dumb like "Pau saved the day"

:lol: Aight. Like I said you sound just like them dudes.

Umm, were the Lakers going ANYWHERE before Pau came? They were getting ousted out the first round and even not making the playoffs after Shaq left. ,So yes, "Pau saved the day" by getting traded for some beef jerky and a coke. Again. stop being an over emotiional lil kobe stan. Oh wait, let me guess, "you're not even a kobe fan right?" LMAO

Last edited:
The captain save a lebrons are posting in here like they take this thread personally and its the usual suspects.

When the laker hater thread was going on, both when they were winning titles and when they were losing, most laker fans took it it stride and laughed at it. These lebron Stans are in here feeling vindicated as if their Gloria James or something.

End of the day the heat won and lebron stepped up from the 4th quarter of game 6 on and regardless of how you feel about him you can't deny that.

That being said, unless the heat pace themselves next season and place less emphasis on the regular season, I don't see them repeating next year.

LBJ has always had a higher ceiling then Kobe and its starting to show up now. LBJ in his prime is way better then Kobe ever was, and he will go down as a better player when its all said and done. Congrats to LBJ tonight, dude deserved the win 

That being said, you guys are talking about Kobe like he was just some chump back in the day. The "Shaq carried him" argument is tired and has been recycled way to much. They complemented each other and the Lakers would not have won the titles without Kobe. He averaged 21+ ppg in all three of those playoff runs, including 29.4 in 2001. Thats getting carried to you guys? Some of yall man..
mean.gif

LBJ has always had a higher ceiling then Kobe and its starting to show up now. LBJ in his prime is way better then Kobe ever was, and he will go down as a better player when its all said and done. Congrats to LBJ tonight, dude deserved the win 

That being said, you guys are talking about Kobe like he was just some chump back in the day. The "Shaq carried him" argument is tired and has been recycled way to much. They complemented each other and the Lakers would not have won the titles without Kobe. He averaged 21+ ppg in all three of those playoff runs, including 29.4 in 2001. Thats getting carried to you guys? Some of yall man..
mean.gif

This probably isn't the thread to have an unbiased discussion on this topic from either side but while lebron is in his prime right now, my question is how long will it last for. He's pretty much the same age as Kobe going into the 07-08 season. By 2010-2011 the talk about Kobe slowing down had started surfacing. Lebrons been the man on his teams since day one and has more mileage on him at 28 then Kobe did and has also been fortunate to avoid any serious injuries as Kobe had up until this season. Point being , its impossible to predict 3 years from now but I wouldn't be suprised to see the wear and tear of playing such a heavy load since age 18 take its toll 3-4 years from now.

For you guys that say "oh he had to get with 2 pther superstars" "oh he was carried" let me say this straight everyone knows lebron is great no doubt but some of yall want him to do everything and he is played like no one else in the history of the nba would have. Talkin bout getting "superstars" one was basically on one knee and the other was not even spotted at game 7. Give credit were is due.

Also that stat about mj, kobe, and lbj should just about summerize all the haters.

Lechamp

So you respond with something just as dumb like "Pau saved the day"

:lol: Aight. Like I said you sound just like them dudes.

Umm, were the Lakers going ANYWHERE before Pau came? They were getting ousted out the first round and even not making the playoffs after Shaq left. ,So yes, "Pau saved the day" by getting traded for some beef jerky and a coke. Again. stop being an over emotiional lil kobe stan. Oh wait, let me guess, "you're not even a kobe fan right?" LMAO

Of course you gon use that weak *** Stan response. :lol:

LeBron saved the day going to Miami. Pau was the second best player on that Lakers team. That's not saving the day.

That's like if somebody said "Kobe saved the day for Shaq when he got better". I know you understand that example. :lol:

Last edited:

You mad that LeBron did his time in Cleveland like a man and didn't demand a trade like a little *****, and then did his thing when he was emancipated from the clutches of that dreadful organization who didn't give him an adequate supporting cast and who went on to set an NBA record with 26 losses in a row the first season he was gone? Yeah, u mad..

Kobe is the luckiest ***** in the history of pro basketball. From being drafted with a silver spoon in his mouth and getting carried to three rings while playing next to the most dominant force in the history of the league, to having the most one sided trade in history fixed in his favor so that he wouldn't demand more trades. We've seen what he amounts to between 2004 and 2007. The only thing that could top his lucky career is if he got amnestied now, and got picked up by the Pacers.

There is absolutely no question that LeBron is higher than Kobe on all-time lists after tonight.

He already had a better peak than Kobe before this season started - numerous seasons that were statistically superior than any season Kobe ever had. Championship + Finals MVP + MVP in the same season (now twice in a row), something Kobe has never done. Better playoffs/finals performances, etc.

Now he has better career accomplishments. They both have two rings as the man and two finals MVPs. What separates them is Kobe's three extra rings where he got piggyback carried by Shaq and LeBron 3 extra MVP awards. An MVP ranks higher than a piggyback carried ring on any all-time list.

The only thing that Kobe has over LeBron now is longevity. Although when discussing longevity, Kobe stans never tend to look at the start of their careers - the fact that it took Kobe 4 seasons to have a season as good as LeBron's rookie season and 7 seasons to have a season that was as good as LeBron's sophmore season. Plus Bron never had any seasons where his game dropped as tremendously as Kobe in 03-04.

lol Lebron colluded with his friends cause he could not win a ring by himself like you thought he could when he was with the cavs

He ran like a lil b cause he was not man enough. Even with two super stars he will probably stay at 2 rings. You are counting your eggs before they hatch.
We will all see this dude struggle when Wade and the shooters go downhill. Even the ref help seems to be abandoning him like it did with Wade. We will see the real Lebron soon.

He should be at 3 rings and 4 peating next year with this loaded team. You can plug in Iverson, Tmac, Malone, Barkley, Ewing, or any other ringless star and even they would have gotten rings. He will stay at 2 rings just like Isiah and Olajuwon and be forgotten when the next flavor of the month comes along.

Colluded?

No.
[h3]col·lu·sion   [/h3]
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

Noun
  1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

Colluded?

No.

[h3]
col·lu·sion  [/h3]

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun
  1. Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

It was secret cooperation. No one knew they had planned this since their time with team USA and they did deceive many people. Just ask the Bulls organization or Cavs fans. Thanks for posting the definition.

:smh:@ this Hyper dude

You get mad at me for calling your boy a flavor of the month? It ain't that serious. This is the Haters thread after all. Get out if you are gonna catch feelings and start throwing insults around.

Last edited:
Colluded?

No.

[h3]
col·lu·sion  [/h3]

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun

It was secret cooperation. No one knew they had planned this since their time with team USA and they did deceive many people. Just ask the Bulls organization or Cavs fans. Thanks for posting the definition.

:smh:@ this Hyper dude

You get mad at me for calling your boy a flavor of the month? It ain't that serious. This is the Haters thread after all. Get out if you are gonna catch feelings and start throwing insults around.

Meanwhile, you're in here butt hurt over the fact some dude who doesn't even know of your existence just raised a trophy.

I could care less what you think of LeBron.

Your comment was just ******g stupid and I had to point it out, simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess you guys are what you were hoping Bron would be today, 1-3. :lol:
Kobe never had to run to a team because he actually had a GREAT front office that was able to get him talent in a SHORT amount of time. Stop frontin like Kobe wasn't ready to jump ship until Pau saved the day.

But Kobe gave LA the respect to go and make a move and try to get better, didn't just pick up and move..

You must have forgot the years after Shaq left, the Lakers were mediocre, and Kobe was demanding to be traded. Then magically Pau Gasol appears. The cavs wouldn't even pull the trigger on sending jj hickson to get amare.

How did they deceive?

All of them knew what they were gonna do. Lebron waited until the last moment to tell the Cavs fans where he was gonna go. Why do you think most Cavs fans hate him? Dude knew where he was going yet kept the cavs fans in suspense and then insulted them with the "decision"

Wade keeps talking about how he did not know where he was going until the last minute and that he was close with signing with Chicago. Who is gonna believe that BS? :lol:

They kept it secret and made it seem like they were actually considering other teams and even went to meet with other GMs.

Meanwhile, you're in here butt hurt over the fact some dude who doesn't even know of your existence just raised a trophy.

meanwhile you waste your time coming in to defend a dude you don't even know in real life in a thread made specifically to hate on him

If you did not care what Lebron haters think of Lebron then you would not even come into this thread. Want me to keep pointing out your dumb statements?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

How did they deceive?

All of them knew what they were gonna do. Lebron waited until the last moment to tell the Cavs fans where he was gonna go. Why do you think most Cavs fans hate him? Dude knew where he was going yet kept the cavs fans in suspense and then insulted them with the "decision"

Wade keeps talking about how he did not know where he was going until the last minute and that he was close with signing with Chicago. Who is gonna believe that BS? :lol:

They kept it secret and made it seem like they were actually considering other teams and even went to meet with other GMs.

let it go

I like LeBron as a player, but some of you LeBron stans are troll like at this point and are like the Kobe stans you despise so much. Your boy threw another "I'm richer than you" speech last night and y'all just sat back, took it on the face and rubbed it all over. Dude is insecure as hell.

meanwhile you waste your time coming in to defend a dude you don't even know in real life in a thread made specifically to hate on him

If you did not care what Lebron haters think of Lebron then you would not even come into this thread. Want me to keep pointing out your dumb statements?

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Considering that I responded to your ridiculous statement while I was taking a dump, I would say that I used my time rather efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom