LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

i just hate when Chalmers gets those wide open 3's and acts like he doing something special...Chalmers sucks, go pacers
pimp.gif
His ego went through the roof after that buzzer beater he had in the championship game for Kansas smh

hard fouls, no easy layups. if pacers can get it to the style that the depleted bulls had it, they got a solid chance to be in this series.

I'm all for Lebron hate, but I don't think the Pacers are the ones to do it. We will see tonight I guess. I think the Spurs could upset however.

Indiana MUST NOT leave the role players open. Pacers gotta play like their life is on the line. I want them to win this so bad that it's not even funny. Paul george better bring it. None of that inconsistent nonsense. I want aggressiveness. Born ready better show up like he did when they closed out the knicks :pimp: take no prisoners.

hahah that's right dude.

Eff that..im not going to remain quiet. I hate Lebron even more after tonight. Now people will really think he's better than MJ :rolleyes

Thread full of Lakers/Kobe fans? No surprise.

Sometimes I find myself rooting for the Heat because it Rustles their Jimmies for them to win.

Then I remember Lebron and his boyfriend mocking Dirk in the Finals and the hate starts back up.

Taking a side in the Kobe Lebron groupie war is worse than picking a veneral disease to have.

F both these lame *** fan bases :lol:

Oh please.

Heat fans stunting like they wasn't holding their breath for dear life in that last 2 minutes of OT. :rofl:.

Yall were scared. Admit it.

I was about to celebrate but the Pacer made a bad mistake at the end and let one slipped.

This is only game 1 though.

The war is not over lol.

Go Pacers

Oh please.

Heat fans stunting like they wasn't holding their breath for dear life in that last 2 minutes of OT. :rofl:.

I was about to celebrate but the Pacer made a bad mistake at the end and let one slipped.

The war is not over lol.

Go Pacers

Boy yo team got put out in the first Rnd
Have a seat.

Oh please.

The war is not over lol.

Go Pacers

:smokin

dude is slowly becoming my favorite NT'er. :lol:

Boy yo team got put out in the first Rnd
Have a seat.

Irrelevant. This is a Lebron hate thread. :smokin

Yall was scared and was holding on for dear life lmao.

The inferior team almost steal home court. You were stressing lol. Don't get a heart attack next game alright. lol

Go Pacers.

Last edited:
Better than you crying after the game right? :lol:

Why would i cry? The Pacers is the underdog here. Heat suppose to beat them. But the interesting part was that the Pacers made the Heat hang on for dear life. It was Heat home game and the best part was that i know for sure Heat fans was holding their breath for 48 mins.

Hahahah. Go Pacers. Heat are now shook. They know they would have to get their seat belt on now lmao.

I expect some Heat fan to get stress out and get heart attack the next game. :evil:

Last edited:
RT @ESPNChrisPalmer Statistically LeBron is the most clutch player of his generation. Don't shoot the messenger.

RT @ESPNChrisPalmer Career 25-pt, 10-reb, 5-ast playoff games: LeBron 27, MJ/Kobe (combined) 19

Back
Top Bottom