LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I don't know man, I feel like I've gone through this +!$# with every great player since Shaq arrived on the scene with his size 22 shoes:

They may be spectacular.

But they ain't MJ.

I'm an unapologetic Jordan Stan til the day I die.

I'm just more self-aware now to realize that this clouds my judgement of every great player of this era.

It turns into a completely boneheaded and un-nuanced black-and-white argument.

I got hooked onto LBJ because I hated Kobe.

Then The Rapist* goes back-to-back on dat %@$ and all of a sudden I'm forced to respect the guy.

LeBron checks out of Cleveland in historic fashion and now I'm digging Durant.

Turnaround and James wins a ring, so my opinion should change again and yet...

...the evil little Jordan fan boy in the back of my mind keeps whispering ..."Not Two, Not Three, Not Four........................"

Being a fan is completely irrational.

*J/K

Originally Posted by dreClark

So close in Cleveland?
laugh.gif

They went to the Finals 1 time. Acting like they were there every year
laugh.gif

did he made it to the finals or not? he was 4 games away from winning a title.. so yeah that makes him close also losing to the celtics, who became champs..

besides he was a contender for the last few years in cleveland..

1 year of getting to the NBA finals (and getting swept) + 6 years of not getting to the NBA finals = So close to winning a chip.

Got it. *thumbs up*

For the record, if you use the championship ring as a measuring stick for comparisons of player's individual talent....

Norris Cole > Chris Paul
Shane Battier > Carmelo Anthony
Eddy Curry > Charles Barkley
James Jones = Ray Allen
Mario Chalmers > Derrick Rose
Chris Bosh > Patrick Ewing.

Winning a championship does not mean a player is great. It means the TEAM went out and won together.

Lets get this back together plz pacers take them put now

Im praying to the basedgod they dont won the chip cause Lebron will be proclaimed Goat

Let's hope so bra. Hahah
I can't stand them.

They flopped so much and got so many easy path to the Finals in the last 2 years.

I believe their lucks will run out this time.

#teamiwishgrangerwashealthy nothing could make me feel better than watching the butt bros come up short again.

Last edited:
#teamiwishgrangerwashealthy nothing could make me feel better than watching the butt bros come up short again.

I wish Cuban never would have broke the 2011 Mavs up :smh:

This the only team to beat the Lebron James' Heat in a 7 series :smokin

And took the BROOM to Kobe and the Fakeshow :pimp:

Last edited:
Seriously, what the hell would Granger do if he was healthy? :lol:

He got worked last year and the same would happen this year.

I'm sayin :lol: Where's that gif of Granger being carted off to the locker room with Lebron's trollface in the background:lol: ?

I wish Cuban never would have broke the 2011 Mavs up :smh:

This the only team to beat the Lebron James' Heat in a 7 series :smokin

And took the BROOM to Kobe and the Fakeshow :pimp:

What a huge gamble dude took just for the possibility of getting Dwight/CP3. He basically wasted Dirk's season on a team he could've rode out for maybe 2 years. Idk.

Your bitterness brings me pure joy. :smokin

What bitterness?

Lol Lakers have way more success than Heat. We've been there done that. Your team is a little pond compare to the big lake.

I'm just being a hater and want failure on your team because the Heat is a fraudulent team. Fortunately they're not going to win anymore than 3 rings :smokin

Looking forward to the lols in the next couple weeks :smokin

Go Pacers.

I absolutely want the Pacers to grab every rebound and dive for every loose ball as if the Heat just insulted their families. lol

Stay home with the shooters and make them put the ball on the floor. Don't leave scrubs like Battier, Chalmer, Cole, Ray Allen get wide open look.

Beat them up on the glass and make chris bosh/haslem/lebron cries :smokin

Oh and beat that fraud Wade up. Make him work hard. Maybe his knee will give out and then you go for the kill.

Indiana MUST NOT leave the role players open. Pacers gotta play like their life is on the line. I want them to win this so bad that it's not even funny. Paul george better bring it. None of that inconsistent nonsense. I want aggressiveness. Born ready better show up like he did when they closed out the knicks :pimp: take no prisoners.

i just hate when Chalmers gets those wide open 3's and acts like he doing something special...Chalmers sucks, go pacers :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom