Lebron doesnt know how to win..

I'm not exactly a Lebron fan and it will kill me when the Heat win a title, but the way people invent new ways to hate on him is getting ridiculous. Kobe got props for seeking out Hakeem's help and Bron should too. He has improved his post game and has had one of the most efficient years in league history. About the only thing I can still knock him for is the inexplicable disappearing act in the finals.

Updating my ignore list based on the stupidity in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Did Dwight Howard even improved after working out with the Dream? .. watched maybe 3-4 ORL games this year and i barely noticed any difference in his game
Yeah, he's improved every year. Nothing consistent, though. He's added more moves and he's looked much smoother in the post, but he can't replicate it every time and every game.

Reading through this thread seeing Big J, CP & Dre Clark post has me feeling like Harvey Dent from1:50-2:03...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Reading through this thread seeing Big J, CP & Dre Clark post has me feeling like Harvey Dent�from�1:50-2:03...

30t6p3b.gif
I want to hate on the guy because of this embarrassing series for the Knicks, but I can't..
912258ce11cefd545aabed274321203903fe658.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Lebron still ain't winning +@%* this year anyways
laugh.gif

LeDeal with it.
LeLOL Leyou Lewill Lealways LeBe LeMAAAAAAAAAAAAD
Lebron LeLeft Leyour Legarbage Lepoorexcuseforathirdwoldtowndiquednalevelmorelikelevelecoli Le Town

LeDeal with it 

LeLMAO

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Im tired of hearing EVERYONE use the excuse he hasnt won a ring yet
It's not a Excuse it's a fact until he proves otherwise.
Quit falling back on that crutch to defend him.

Stat's don't mean jack if you can't win a ring.

But Kobe couldnt win it alone.  He was on Shaq's team. Then he needed Gasol.
Trollface.jpg

Most ******ed thing i've read in S&T.

Dudes have too much media in they lives.

HDTV, the internet and Cable is the downfall of talking about basketball with certain people.
I wish Lebron couldnt win, then I would have a 7th NBA title in my city. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Most ******ed thing i've read in S&T.
how do you open a thread and not bother reading the first post
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

The BULLS DYNASTY didnt have a dominant big man
You don't need a big offensively.

Offensively, you need a guy who can score in the post with regularity and they had that in Jordan & to a lesser extent, Pippen.

Defensively, you need a guy who can rebound & defend the paint and they had that in Grant and later Rodman.

The Bulls weren't hurting for good post play on either end of the floor.

I love how dudes are taking shots at Melo when the last two playoff series he's had a cast of
1) Anthony Carter, Landry Fields, Jared Jeffries, Ronny Turiaf

2) Baron Davis, J.R Smith, Steve Novak, Tyson Chandler

both years going up against a championship contender

Code:
2004 -- lost to Minnesota, 4-1, first round (Minnesota #1 Seed, Advanced to West Finals)
Code:
2005 -- lost to San Antonio, 4-1, first round ( San Antonio # 2 seed, Won the championship)2006 -- lost to LA Clippers, 4-1, first round  ( Los Angeles Clippers # 6 seed, Advanced to West Semis)2007 -- lost to San Antonio, 4-1, first round  (San Antonio # 3 seed, Won the Championship)2008 -- lost to LA Lakers, 4-0, first round  (Los Angeles Lakers, Advanced To Finals)2009 -- defeated New Orleans, 4-1, first round        defeated Dallas, 4-1, conference semifinals        lost to LA Lakers, 4-2, conference finals   ( Los Angeles Lakers, Won Championship)2010 -- lost to Utah Jazz, 4-2, first round (Utah # 5 seed, Advances to West semis)2011 -- lost to Boston Celtics, 4-0, first round (boston # 3 seed, Advance to East Semis)2012 -- Will lose to Miami Heat, 4-0, first round ( Miami # 2 seed, Have a CLEAR path to Finals)Now with the exception of two series (Jazz & Clippers) these other series were absolutely out of reach for his teams.His stats during the playoffs
[table][tr][td]Career[/td][td][/td][td]51[/td][td]51[/td][td]38.6[/td][td].417[/td][td].329[/td][td].819[/td][td]7.4[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]1.3[/td][td].4[/td][td]24.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Code:
All of this while always being the ONLY focus on offense for his teams. so yea its safe to say he's still top 10

Back
Top Bottom