Lebron doesnt know how to win..

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Thing is, Kobe went to Hakeem to learn his footwork and post moves. That's very different to LeBron asking these Hall of Famers on "how to win".
THIS.. now lock up cause this thread is lame.
I thought Lebron went for help on his post game?
yeah he did at first. but that was last year.. and nobody made an issue about that, cause hakeem had and still has the best footwork of any center and player for that matter.. lebron is getting heat for asking how to win... when he is the player that has the most talent and is the most physically gifted at the same time. that is why people are on him..

Yall still mad?

"I'm taking my talents to south beach"

It happened get over it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Yall still mad?

It happened get over it.
pimp.gif
and we should be mad because..??.. what has lebron done on Wade's team?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

THIS.. now lock up cause this thread is lame.
I thought Lebron went for help on his post game?
yeah he did at first. but that was last year.. and nobody made an issue about that, cause hakeem had and still has the best footwork of any center and player for that matter.. lebron is getting heat for asking how to win... when he is the player that has the most talent and is the most physically gifted at the same time. that is why people are on him..
How do you feel about this quote from your idol?
Kobe has reported that he has recently been exchanging text messages regularly with NBA Legend, Michael Jordan.

"Michael has told me before, 'You have all the tools. The mental part of how to elevate your teammates is the last piece you have to master,''' Bryant said. "I find [getting players involved] requires me to be more focused than usual."

"When I'm scoring, I have a narrow, laser focus. I get totally lost in the rhythm of shooting. But when I'm facilitating, I have to take a step back and look at a much broader picture. I have to wait for things to develop, or make them develop. It takes patience.''

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by MaxElite

A player who never won anything judging another player who hasnt won anything. Fantastic thread.

Same exact thing I was thinking, go !$@% yourself Reggie.
Can we stop subscribing to this crazy logic? 
If that is the case non of us should be commenting on anything pro sports related since we aren't pros. So stop it. That logic is flawed. Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Crazy logic? It's one former pro criticizing a current one. The only thing crazy is that you think the constant circular logic and ridiculous analogies you type has any credence whatsoever whenever you post them here or anywhere on the gotdamn internet.

I see no problem with Bron reaching out to other greats on how to improve his game & get advice on winning... All he's trying to do is just get better. The way I look at it is he's just trying to step it up & what better way to do it then asking the greats before you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

If that is the case non of us should be commenting on anything pro sports related since we aren't pros. So stop it. That logic is flawed. Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Crazy logic? It's one former pro criticizing a current one. The only thing crazy is that you think the constant circular logic and ridiculous analogies you type has any credence whatsoever whenever you post them here or anywhere on the gotdamn internet.

The crazy logic is saying someone has to have done/accomplished/obtained X to criticize someone else. That is the crazy logic. Reggie doesn't have to have won a ring to have a qualified opinion on the matter. The same way none of us have to have tasted a second of the NBA to have qualified opinions on their matters.

That's like saying it's bad to check out a prep book from the library to study for a standardized exam. 
Reggie has proven that he is officially a bum.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

A player who never won anything judging another player who hasnt won anything. Fantastic thread.

laugh.gif

Of course you would chime in and defend Reggie's criticism, typical DC.

Of course you would chime in and defend Reggie's criticism, typical DC.

What on earth are you reading that makes you believe I am defending Reggie? I clearly called what he said stupid. But I do not agree with the, "Since he didn't win anything he doesn't have a valid opinion" logic. Read before you click the post button next time.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Yall still mad?

It happened get over it.
pimp.gif

u mad you lost in the finals to the Mavericks?

yea u mad.

What this is really about is the fact that Reggie and those that played in his era have a problem the way Lebron is winning. Simply put, Lebron is not winning the "way they want" him to win. Reggie is my favorite player ever and the only reason I was a Pacers fan growing up but dude sounded like a grumpy old man. I don't see how any rational person would have a problem with what Lebron did.

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but a strength. It shows a level of security and maturity. As soon as I graduated from college the first thing I did was ask my professor about getting into the job market. We spent nearly an hour on the phone going over the best practices to get results. If you don't exhaust all your resources available to you professionally, you a fool.

This dude can't win at all.

What this is really about is the fact that Reggie and those that played in his era have a problem the way Lebron is winning. Simply put, Lebron is not winning the "way they want" him to win.

Basics.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

What this is really about is the fact that Reggie and those that played in his era have a problem the way Lebron is winning. Simply put, Lebron is not winning the "way they want" him to win. Reggie is my favorite player ever and the only reason I was a Pacers fan growing up but dude sounded like a grumpy old man. I don't see how any rational person would have a problem with what Lebron did.

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but a strength. It shows a level of security and maturity. As soon as I graduated from college the first thing I did was ask my professor about getting into the job market. We spent nearly an hour on the phone going over the best practices to get results. If you don't exhaust all your resources available to you professionally, you a fool.

This dude can't win at all.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The logic that I don't understand is when people criticize LBJ for wanting to have the most help possible to win a championship. What I don't get is why didn't he take less money so they could get more help? If I'm Lebron, I have all my financials taken care of with endorsements, savings, investments, etc. I would seriously take the veterans minimum and convince D-Wade to do it too so we could sign Deron Williams and Dwight Howard.

Deron Williams
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Dwight

5s0ec.jpg

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

The logic that I don't understand is when people criticize LBJ for wanting to have the most help possible to win a championship. What I don't get is why didn't he take less money so they could get more help? If I'm Lebron, I have all my financials taken care of with endorsements, savings, investments, etc. I would seriously take the veterans minimum and convince D-Wade to do it too so we could sign Deron Williams and Dwight Howard.

Deron Williams
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Dwight

5s0ec.jpg

no one would do that, im not even sure what the NBA would think or do in that situation either.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If Lebron did the opposite, people could still criticize him. "He's so egotistical he can't even ask for advice"

People said he needed to work on his post-game. So he went to Hakeem and worked on it. I'm sorry.. what's the problem?

And please.. let's not pretend asking some advice from Hall of Famers is going to magically give Lebron the answers to winning.

QFT

The world will be off LeBrons shoulders if he ever wins that first ring

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Deron Williams
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Dwight

5s0ec.jpg

laugh.gif
 Come on man be real. Who would do all of that? I see what you are trying to say but that team would be hit with all types of tampering accusations.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If Lebron did the opposite, people could still criticize him. "He's so egotistical he can't even ask for advice"

People said he needed to work on his post-game. So he went to Hakeem and worked on it. I'm sorry.. what's the problem?

And please.. let's not pretend asking some advice from Hall of Famers is going to magically give Lebron the answers to winning.

QFT

The world will be off LeBrons shoulders if he ever wins that first ring

laugh.gif
 But

"He had to run to Miami to do it."
"He couldn't do it on his own."

"It is about time, he should have 3 by now."

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Didnt Kobe and Dirk also go visit Hakeem though?

there are plenty of reasons to "dislike" LeBron, but this is not one of them.  Reggie sounded so dumb when he said this.

even when LeBron finally "wins", trust me, he'll still lose.
It's sad, because in his critics eyes, he'll never do enough. I can see it now. Once he wins his 1st title, they'll discredit it by saying he needs 2. If he ever gets to 2, he'll need 3, so on & so forth. 

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think LeBron even needs a title(although he will get 1) to validate how great he is. It's only irrational fans & people who REALLY hate this guy who like to act like he hasn't "Won" anything up to this point. which is ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

BTW, I wouldn't even consider myself as a Fan of LeBron, if that matters any. 

I am with you. I don't think LeBron needs to win any rings to prove anything. But you know that isn't common belief. Right now without rings he can be placed anywhere between 4-1 in the small forward all time rankings. You can make the case for him at any of those slots.

Back
Top Bottom