LEBRON AZG APPRECIATION! LEBRON WEEK 1 EXTRAVAGANZA

Beautiful stuff all!!!!

Don't have any AZG's myself.

I'm really diggin those SVSM's up there though. Nice Vince!

-Andrew-

Beautiful stuff all!!!!

Don't have any AZG's myself.

I'm really diggin those SVSM's up there though. Nice Vince!

-Andrew-

(not my pic) (the only colorway I own & then I beat them to death)

I am a huge fan of the AZG..I really wanted other colorways..but no stores was selling them..

(not my pic) (the only colorway I own & then I beat them to death)

I am a huge fan of the AZG..I really wanted other colorways..but no stores was selling them..

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Real clean sneaker.

Absolutely.

1 and 2 are classic shoes, no clutter, no pointless bells and whistles.

Once it got to three, the line just started getting bloated, gimmicky, and overpriced.

More is less. Less is more.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Real clean sneaker.

Absolutely.

1 and 2 are classic shoes, no clutter, no pointless bells and whistles.

Once it got to three, the line just started getting bloated, gimmicky, and overpriced.

More is less. Less is more.

Vince, your AZG collection is waaaaaay up there
smokin.gif

I have most of the GR's and 1st gamers, only pic in WLDYT
377342154.jpg

Vince, your AZG collection is waaaaaay up there
smokin.gif

I have most of the GR's and 1st gamers, only pic in WLDYT
377342154.jpg

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

TINKER did it again!

I don't believe Mr. Hatfield designed this pair.I'm sure it was Eric avar, and Aaron cooper.Either way it is a great design.Great thread.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

TINKER did it again!

I don't believe Mr. Hatfield designed this pair.I'm sure it was Eric avar, and Aaron cooper.Either way it is a great design.Great thread.

I had the all white pair with the patent red swoosh.  That colorway was so clean!  Honestly, to this day I believe it is the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.  I love the low to the ground feel, along with the zoom air, and on top of that probably one of the lightest LeBron's.  Great and classic shoe!

I had the all white pair with the patent red swoosh.  That colorway was so clean!  Honestly, to this day I believe it is the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.  I love the low to the ground feel, along with the zoom air, and on top of that probably one of the lightest LeBron's.  Great and classic shoe!

Back
Top Bottom