LeBron and Gisele on the cover of Vogue

Joins George Clooney and Richard Gere as the only other men in the 116 year history of the magazine to grace the cover

p1.vogue.jpg

CLEVELAND (AP) -- LeBron James is striking a pose.

The Cleveland Cavaliers' superstar will appear on the April cover of Vogue, joining actors Richard Gere and George Clooney as the only men to do so in the influential fashion magazine's 116-year history.

Wearing a tank top, shorts and sneakers from his own Nike clothing line, James appears on the cover dribbling a basketball and screaming as if in game mode while throwing one arm around supermodel Gisele Bundchen with Tom Brady nowhere to be found.

The pairing of the All-Star forward and the runway icon was shot in January by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz in James' hometown of Akron, Ohio.

"It's pretty good," James said Thursday night before the Cavs' game in Washington. "Me being a big guy and a big supporter of fashion, to be on the cover with Gisele, on the cover of the biggest fashion magazine ever -- it's pretty good."

LeBron and Giselle on Vogue article

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

looks like he's wearin the solider 2's

I was gonna say, those look like new soldiers.
nerd.gif

On a side note (and I swear, if someone makes this into something racist....just dont) but dude looks like King Kong straight manhandling the actress next toGisele. That dude is a monster.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

nerd.gif

On a side note (and I swear, if someone makes this into something racist....just dont) but dude looks like King Kong straight manhandling the actress next to Gisele. That dude is a monster.
KingKong_1933_01.jpg

roll.gif

On a side note (and I swear, if someone makes this into something racist....just dont) but dude looks like King Kong straight manhandling the actress next to Gisele. That dude is a monster.

I was thinking the Hulk - he just looks huge beside her. You forget how big he is when you see him next to other guys on the court - because they're allpretty big too.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

nerd.gif

KingKong_1933_01.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by belle155

cant knock the hustle

Can't disagree with that, but dude, focus on BASKETBALL.

u want lebron to focus on JUST basketball? lebron "i want to be the first billionaire athlete" james? to focus just on basketball?

i think he focuses plenty on basketball. im sure it didnt take weeks outta his time to throw on some shorts and shoot a few pics...

If I were in the NBA working my %%% off day in and day out and was already a top tier player in the league and not even in my prime...I WISH cats would tell meI need to "focus on basketball".
laugh.gif

Dude is a beast and works his %%% off. A 3 hour photoshoot with a gorgeous women will NOT be the reason he doesn't make it back to the finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

nerd.gif

KingKong_1933_01.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom