Lebron about to be a billionaire . Signed with McDonald

This thread is full of laughs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

parada45 wrote:

I still think he is leaving Cleveland
Can I ask you why do you think he's leaving? What indication or evidence supports your theory..?

It's pretty obvious.

lebron-yankees.jpg

Dude's always been a Yankees fan, but at the same time he's always been a Dallas Cowboys fan too. If Lebron goes to nYc this next season to play, then it just shows where his ethics are..because it aint like dude aint making bank with the Cavs as it is.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

KingJames23 wrote:

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

parada45 wrote:

Can I ask you why do you think he's leaving? What indication or evidence supports your theory..?

It's pretty obvious.

lebron-yankees.jpg

Dude's always been a Yankees fan, but at the same time he's always been a Dallas Cowboys fan too. If Lebron goes to nYc this next season to play, then it just shows where his ethics are..because it aint like dude aint making bank with the Cavs as it is.

I'd invest in a sarcasm meter.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

KingJames23 wrote:

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

parada45 wrote:

It's pretty obvious.

lebron-yankees.jpg

I'd invest in a sarcasm meter.

I wasn't directly responding to you.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Further evidence that there is no need for him to go to NYC to further market himself.
pimp.gif
He's staying in Clevland (I'm from NYC, and I hope he stays, I love to see star players sticking behind their team. sue me
grin.gif
)

LeBron is not leaving Cleveland. Some of you really need to get that fantasy out of your head if you really think it's going down. Micky D's is a good look though. He should be up there in a couple more years.

"McDonald's and I make a great team," James said. "We share many of the same core values, including a commitment to excellence and giving back to the community. I am also excited about the opportunity to work with Ronald McDonald House Charities, which helps improve the lives of so many children and their families around the world."

I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit.  McDonalds could give a f&*% about excellence and giving back to the community.  If that were the case
they wouldn't sell that poison.  Oh and hey he's excited to work with ronald mcdonald house charities, SWEET.  Same kids that are sick from the food they sell now get some money for pills which won't heal, just cover up the problem and AH JESUS too much zeitgeist

Originally Posted by true1life

McDonalds could give a f&*% about excellence and giving back to the community.  If that were the case they wouldn't sell that poison

It's not like McDonald's grabs people off the street and shoves it down peoples' throats. Don't want it don't buy it.

A lot of things people eat/drink are bad for them should we pull all that stuff too?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

LeBron is not leaving Cleveland. Some of you really need to get that fantasy out of your head if you really think it's going down. Micky D's is a good look though. He should be up there in a couple more years.

for real, ya'll should know by now that bron doesn't keep his word, just look at the dunk contest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I didn't even know he was sponsored by Coke.
I'm even more surprised that I haven't seen any Coke ads with Lebron in it.
He did mostly Sprite commercials and some Powerade commercials. Which both own by Coke.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

He did mostly Sprite commercials and some Powerade commercials. Which both own by Coke.

also vitamin water

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Further evidence that there is no need for him to go to NYC to further market himself.
pimp.gif
He's staying in Clevland (I'm from NYC, and I hope he stays, I love to see star players sticking behind their team. sue me
grin.gif
)
Same here

You know whats better than playing in the NBA?  Playing in your hometown, theres not a chance in hell Bron is going to leave.

He did Vitamin Water during the olympics which is owned by Coca Cola Corp.  Edit, didn't read the entire post before posting SMH. 

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Same here

You know whats better than playing in the NBA?  Playing in your hometown, theres not a chance in hell Bron is going to leave.

I didn't know he played for The Akron cavs. yall act like he was practicing his shot  as a young kid, thinking to himself  "I can't wait until this opens new doors for me so I can stay put"

Either way it's no one's fault except Bron's that all these rumors are flying around. wearing shoes that say NEW YORK on them
laugh.gif
dude is just an attention %$%##. bout to make himself the most hated person in nyc when he doesn't come.

Back
Top Bottom